120

There is no sin in you, but you have become mortal again.

    The port mafia is making money in full swing, signing protection contracts and expanding the scale of operations.

    "Chuya, lend me something."

    "Take it yourself!"

    Nakahara Chuya, who had no time to talk to him, was immersed in writing the mission report. God knows why he was trained for a clerical job from the martial arts school. Maybe this is what Miss Hongye said. So

    much so that Zhong Yuan lost his salary card after work.

    "Huh???"

    The orange-haired boy, who couldn't pay the bill after eating, searched through his pockets and his jacket twice, but still couldn't find the bank card that he kept in his wallet. Fortunately, he had a little cash with him, and the banknotes and coins were combined to barely pay the bill, but the waiter swallowed the words "Mr. Nakaya, you can keep the bill".

    From frugality to extravagance, Zhongyuan Zhong also joined the port mafia and his quality of life has gradually improved. Not only will he not be stingy with himself when eating, he has rented an apartment, and recently plans to buy a high-end locomotive for transportation.

    The plan was all arranged, and most of the money was saved, he thought angrily: "Which bastard stole my card!"

    Dazai Osamu was ranked first in Nakahara Chuya's suspicion list.

    Others don't know the PIN even if they stole the card, only this mackerel with high IQ can guess it.

    He went directly to report the lost card.

    On the second day, Chuya Nakahara blocked Dazai without saying a word, and wanted to search him, but this goal was missed. Dazai hid behind Hyakkimaru, pointing at Zhongya: "Look at this man, always Tricked me, didn't respect the boss who brought him into the port mafia at all..."

    Nakahara Nakaya sneered, "Do you remember when it happened? I'm equal to you now!"

    Osamu Dazai has sharp teeth and sharp mouth Cursed fiercely: "Brainless fighters."

    Nakahara also cursed back: "The bandage monster without muscles!"

    On the one hand, Hyakkimaru protected Osamu Dazai from being beaten, but on the other hand he was at a loss. If he didn't understand the characters of both parties, and it was Dazai Osamu who usually bullied Nakahara Zhongye, he probably misunderstood Zhongye in the Central Plains. Not wanting the two of them to quarrel, he asked: "Zhongye, what happened?"

    Zhongyuan Zhongya hesitated to speak, he couldn't say that he suspected your boyfriend of stealing his card.

    Osamu Dazai gave Nakahara a wink.

    Zhong Yuanzhong also snorted, and walked away ferociously.

    "Dororo..." Hyakkimaru asked Dazai, and Dazai said innocently, "Nothing happened." He pulled Hyakkimaru to his place, "Hyakkimaru, does the new kimono look good? ? We can wear it when we go to enjoy the scenery next time, and then eat crabs in October together!"