71

With his hearing, he wanted to hear Dororo's voice.

    The world of "Dororo", Japan's Overhead Warring States Period.

    Countries big and small are fighting each other, big countries want to seize the hegemony of the world, small countries survive in the cracks, and there are rugged mountain roads between villages. Go to capture other countries and annex more territories.

    The wilderness here is forever buried with corpses, and the places with many corpses form an acquired miasma, which attracts evil beings to approach, or breeds new evils. They generally have great malice towards humans.

    Back to the original point, Baiguimaru, who started the journey ahead of time, has killed many evil creatures. If it is someone else, the evil spirit on his body can frighten the weak evil creatures to flee quickly. However, Baiguiwan is special. He has an attraction close to "food" to the creatures on the dark side. If evil things devour him, he will have the opportunity to grow into a new demon. This evolutionary desire to improve the essence of life usually drives evil spirits. Thing attacks Hyakkimaru desperately.

    He didn't let go of his relatives as in the original book, and would visit Shouhai from time to time, but Shouhai was also worried about him, walking in the outside world as a prosthetic doctor, keeping a close distance from Baiguiwan, the crusade against the demon god.

    This time, because of the problem of damaged gifts and prosthetic limbs, Baiguimaru stayed with Shouhai for a few days.

    Shouhai prepares food for him.

    Beside the fire, the unconscious black-haired boy had a gray cloak on his body, protecting the black bathrobe that had not been worn out. Osamu Dazai only chooses expensive and good things when he buys things. He spends money without blinking an eye. Mr. Mori's card is swiped on the living materials, not to mention that this exquisitely embroidered male yukata is a work of art in modern times. Ancient times are the most dazzling scenery in the crowd.

    Apparently every elder has a common hobby: covering things that get dirty easily with a cloth.

    The cape is made of Shoukai's dirty and wear-resistant fabric, which is specially used to prevent Baikimaru from damaging the black yukata. Wrapped in this way, the high-level beauty that the boy was born with was abruptly knocked down and turned back into a poor wanderer.

    Shouhai felt much more pleasing to the eye, and lamented that the child was dressed too well, and it was easy to be deceived by bad people outside.

    While Hyakkimaru was nibbling on the scones, Shoukai strangely found that the child's ears were covered with thick sackcloth, and it didn't look like he was injured. Without thinking too much, he squatted down and replaced the severely damaged left leg prosthesis for Baiguiwan. His eyes couldn't help but worry. With Baiguiwan's fighting power after the age of twelve, no evil thing could hurt him.

    "Haiguiwan, did you meet the devil?"

    Nanxiong Qimu told Shouhai about the important thing that Baiguiwan needed to slay the devil and restore his organs, so Shouhai changed his attitude of protecting the child and fully supported Baiguiwan to find it. Demon.

    Hyakkimaru straightened his left foot without pain, and the gray-brown prosthetic eyes were just decorations.

    [I defeated another demon god. ]