205: Extra: IF Line Leader Zai (End)

205. Extra: IF Line Leader Zai (End)

"Only the two of us know the secret, Hyakkimaru."

"I will defend it with my life."

...

Saiki Kusuo completed the body transfer for Hyakkimaru.

from now on.

Hyakkimaru will no longer be haunted by Majin.

Having lost the opportunity to start over, Hyakkimaru gave Osamu Dazai the most solemn promise.

Osamu Dazai put his hand on Hyakkimaru's lips, making the long-haired young man's cheeks turn red again.

"There is no need to say things like this in the future." Dazai Osamu whispered next to him, like a couple in love, "The third person, either there is no one, or it is our enemy."

Hyakkimaru's eyes also changed from sensibility to cold rationality, "I remember."

There will be no third insider.

Even if there is, he will be beheaded by the sword!

One is Osamu Dazai, who masters the [Book], and the other is Hyakkimaru, who restores his health and possesses the mind. The joint efforts of the two will ward off all kinds of crises and firmly guard the truth of the world.

In the next second, Hyakkimaru became worried: "Dazai...what about the port mafia?" Without the crisis of world destruction, he wanted Dazai to join the Buteisha and become friends with Oda Sakunosuke instead of hiding Arise, and become what cannot be seen under the light.

Osamu Dazai smiled, "All my information is hidden."

Hyakkimaru's eyes lit up: "Did Saiki-kun hide your information?"

"It's just the appearance and name information. If the little man sees me, he will recognize me at a glance." Osamu Dazai said, "At critical times, the port mafia will still be my trump card."

Hyakkimaru was puzzled: "How do you recognize it without knowing its appearance and name?"

Dazai Osamu said quietly: "The mind can make mistakes, but the blood will not admit mistakes."

Hyakkimaru: "???"

When was Chuya pregnant with your child? !

Osamu Dazai sighed, "He hit me without thinking, and he remembered my name is mackerel."

Hyakkimaru realized that he had guessed wrong, suddenly realized, and a new problem appeared.

"Won't Zhong also take you back?"

"No, I will push Mr. Sen out before he wants to catch me."

"Mr. Sen will be happy?"

"His situation...is a little delicate, it seems that being the director of the orphanage is addicted."

"what……"

"Don't worry, no one can disturb us together."