95

Dazai Roro becomes Green Tea Roro.

    Not long after the separation between Hyakkimaru and Dororo, as Saiki Kusuo said, the person who arrested him came.

    Surrounded and threatened by the soldiers, Baiguimaru, who was walking in the wild, seemed to have not heard it, and cut down the evil things cleanly. He didn't take the threat of ordinary people in his eyes, with his right hand hanging down, his long sword dripping with blood, he walked straight out, and the soldiers who stopped him were timid.

    The strong do not need to show killing intent, ignoring is the best attitude, and there is great terror between the movement.

    Before you know it, Baiguiwan has reached a level that is beyond the reach of ordinary people. Killing evil things is like chopping vegetables, and the mood is high. It is like being in a world outside the ordinary, forming a world of difference with the local human beings.

    The leading samurai male grabbed the hilt of the sword at his waist, and shouted vigorously.

    "Catch him!"

    "General Daigo said, there is a reward for catching him!"

    Following his order, the soldiers cheered up and gave a collective response.

    a few meters away.

    Hakugimaru, who had ignored them, turned his head abruptly, and heard the Lord Lord's name on the tip of his ears.

    "Daigo..."

    He uttered the gloomy words in an unwavering tone.

    In an instant, this surname was like a lead that ignited the red light that grew in the flame of life after Baiguiwan slaughtered the Demon God! He never forgot his own life experience. It was Daigo Jingguang who sacrificed him in exchange for the capital to dominate the world. If the other party was a top hero who was not born in the world, he would consider himself unlucky, but the other party was obviously an ambitious scumbag.

    [Daigo Jingguang, you abandoned me for the sake of the country. ]

    [So, have you conquered the world? Have you pacified the Warring States period when demons cannibalize people? 】

    【For your own selfish desires, you offered me to twelve demon gods as food. 】

    【Why do you——】

    【Do nothing! ! ! 】

    Baiguimaru was close to the end of dismemberment from birth, and suffered extreme torture, and the loss of nerve organs saved him from that pain. This is his fate, but it is not the fate that he must forgive the culprit!

    The injustice has the head, the debt has the owner, and Daigo Jingguang ranks first on his blacklist.

    God damn it.

    Daigo Jingguang should also be damned.

    The black-haired boy, more like a wandering swordsman than a samurai, was cold and biting, and the air flowed around him.