185: Extra: IF Line Leader Zai (13)

185. Extra: IF Line Leader Zai (13)

What is the essence of [book]?

This is too mysterious, surpassing supernatural powers, touching the realm of gods, and allowing humans to rewrite the world. For example, Dazai Osamu's "disqualification in the world" and Nakahara Chuya's "filth" cannot resist this power. It's extremely simple to use, just write down the words and follow the basic logic to make your wishes come true.

Osamu Dazai used it to successfully change the fate of his friends.

Compared with the power of [Book], the cost of using it is so low that it can be ignored.

【It cannot be known by a third person. 】

[The moment you know, this world will be destroyed. 】

Osamu Dazai was negligent.

He thought that he would not have the courage to pursue Hyakkimaru, and after fulfilling his wish, he would not care about life or death. Who would have known that after seeing Hyakkimaru, he could not let go of his obsession at all.

"Useless……"

"Whether it's hypnosis or rewriting memories...all of them are useless..."

"Those who observe [Book], this experience is recorded by [Book]."

For that meager hope, Osamu Dazai used countless methods to find a way out before the arrival of June. He wants to deprive himself of his memory, wants to get rid of Natsume Soseki's memory about 【Book】, all this seems to be challenging the limit of 【Book】, and 【Book】 is also silently laughing at him.

——A mortal uses a forbidden thing and tries to get rid of its restrictions?

The 【Book】, which can bring memories of parallel time and space to Osamu Dazai, is itself inseparable from the world. Anything that happens in this world is theoretically recorded by it and becomes part of the rules.

"If I tell Natsume Soseki about this..."

Osamu Dazai's voice suddenly stopped.

How can a mental gymnast not understand that this kind of instinctive behavior is the root of the human heart.

If he told Natsume Soseki about the matter, that old man who cared about his country would definitely choose to commit suicide for the sake of the world.

【What the hell am I thinking? 】

[If I choose this method, what face do I have to be with Hyakkimaru. 】

【The Dororo in his heart... is a kind and beautiful person. 】

The pure white flame that once resided in this body disappeared when he was fifteen years old.

Murder is exciting.

Calculations are fun.

Fraud is nothing more than a method of fooling mediocre people by using slight means.

Osamu Dazai had naughty thoughts in his youth, he was immature, he would search for something strange and attractive to him, just like a wild grass that grows carelessly without being taught.