94

The soul asked three times in a row, what is the name of the sister-in-law?

    As Hyakkimaru further crusades against the Demon God, his existence is no longer a secret.

    The story of Baiguimaru killing monsters by the sea was reported by the villagers. Daigo Jingguang, the general of the Daigo Territory and also the lord of the country, was furious and found the real culprit that it had not rained in the Daigo Territory for more than three months.

    "Find him!"

    "Can't let him kill the devil again!"

    Lack of rain, the water level of the river dropped, the ground was dry, and the food planted in the fields decreased. A bucket of water was poured down, and there were very few fields that were wet. A series of influences have hit the rich Daigo Territory, not to mention the invasion of neighboring countries. The drought alone will make the Daigo Territory unable to protect itself!

    Daigo Jingguang in the courtyard was furious, and his subordinates knelt on the ground, receiving an order to arrest for unknown reasons. Daigo Jingguang calls the monster a demon and asks them to catch the one who killed the monster.

    But so far...

    Anyone with discernment can see that the most important thing is how to survive the drought.

    Daigo Jingguang didn't think so, and said wholeheartedly: "My country will definitely rain, and the severe drought is nothing to worry about. As long as you stop that person's behavior, or kill him, there will be no problem.

    " Complicated five-color clothes, covered with a blue dress, staring at the back of her husband.

    She didn't speak until Daigo Jingguang came over and bumped into her.

    "You..."

    "The disaster is still coming."

    Mrs. Seung said what Daigo Jingguang didn't want to hear, her eyes were cold and melancholy, "Is this retribution?"

    Daigo Jingguang said angrily: "For this country, I didn't do anything. Wrong."

    Mrs. Xiu said, "It hasn't rained for three months."

    Daigo Jingguang separated from her, flung his sleeves away, arrogantly, "I will let the dark clouds cover this place again!"

    Mrs. Sewing looked back at his starting place, and guessed that the other party was going to the Demon Temple again. A flash of pain flashed in her eyes. She had been haunted by guilt for fifteen years. Her husband seemed to have forgotten what happened in those days.

    [My child...]

    [The child who lost his body under a burst of white light...]

    [He is so small, without skin, bleeding in front of me, and only cried so much. 】

    After learning that Daigo Jingguang had ordered the execution, Mrs. Seong dragged her newly born body to the wild to find her poor child, but found nothing.