91

What Mr. Mori did to inspire Dazai.

    "Dazai-kun, are you awake?"

    Under the smell of disinfectant, Osamu Dazai opened his eyes and saw Mori Ogai smiling.

    The distance between ancient and modern disappears under the gaze of social animals.

    "Mr. Mori... the matter of knocking me out in the middle, do you care?" Osamu Dazai successfully closed his eyes and was too lazy to look at the other party. Although Mr. Mori was "good" to himself, the other party wanted to squeeze and fool himself. The idea of ​​getting on his pirate ship was obvious, and the port mafia wasn't out of the woods yet.

    "Jun Zhongye told me that the cause of the incident was your words, and it was your fault, and he sent you to me for treatment, which means he has a little colleague love for you."

    Sen Owai is the two of them . The contradiction sighed, taking care of Dazai Osamu who was arrogant, "Dazai-kun, if you go on like this, you will be reported to the Disabled Association by Zhongya-kun. Our port mafia can kill people for money and do all kinds of evil, but I don't want to. On the charge of cheating marriage with the disabled."

    Osamu Dazai expressed his concern for his teacher.

    "The hunting range is under the age of 12. Lolicon who loves young girls will also enter the game."

    "I'm just a personal hobby..."

    "Mr. Sen, don't worry, I will bring you when I go in."     "

    ..."

The plastic love scene of the two disciples.

    A minute later, Mori Ogai and Dazai Osamu's stalemate was lifted, and other things were discussed casually.

    "Several protection contracts have expired, and I need someone to remind me."

    "Zhongye."

    "This is not good, he is still learning Mafia communication, and sending him there will be counterproductive... That is after the words fail, Dazai-kun should make a run for the use of force that he will only use."

    "The middle also beat the superior."

    "Okay, Zhongye-kun's bonus for this month is gone."

    Mori Owai made Dazai Osamu disgusted with the eyes of his elders, "I still love you the most. "

    Osamu Dazai lifted the quilt and jumped out of bed.

    Before his yukata was replaced, his shoulders were covered with the black coat that Mori Ogai took off. It was warm and gloomy, and the thick black covered the white pattern on the yukata, which was not obtrusive, but complemented each other unexpectedly. He put aside the feeling of having fun in the ancient world, and the terrifying coldness returned to his kite-colored eyes.

    "The mission has been received, Boss."

    Soon after, the Special Agent Division sent someone to contact Osamu Dazai.