7-8

Chapter 7

    Tonight, Mori Ogai's clinic is closed.

    Dazai Osamu not only stayed in the sheep organization for three days, but also took the time to have contact with Dr. Mori, and initially reached a cooperation. The premise of cooperation is that Mori Ogai protects the two and provides medical services in the underground world for Baiguiwan. Compared with the things that Osamu Dazai promised Mori Owai, these conditions are nothing.

    All the lights that can be turned on in the clinic are turned on, the doors and windows are closed, and special ventilation facilities are turned on. In the clinic where various medical supplies are piled up, an open space dedicated to body examinations has been emptied, and the smell of disinfectant water is exuding around.

    But things didn't go as smoothly as Dazai had imagined.

    Baiguimaru resists abnormally!

    When he was pulled by Osamu Dazai to approach the clinic in this underground world, a "red" alarm flashed within the range of his heart. A flame of human life was more than ten meters in front of them, red bloody, scarlet The light spots are all over the flame of life, so thick that it seems to be fueled by sin, telling how many people "it" has killed!

    The wicked among the wicked, the murderer among the murderers.

    Such human beings may have killed more people than evil things, and their souls are so filthy that they are second only to demons and evil things.

    Hyakkimaru couldn't bear it, and immediately pushed Dazai Osamu away, attacking Mori Owai who opened the door. He leaped forward as fast as a sharp arrow, his arms detached, and he was abruptly freed from Dazai Osamu's restraint!

    Mori Owai, as if he had anticipated it, cautiously retreated behind the door. When the ancient forged samurai sword fell and the door was about to shatter, a young blond girl in a white nurse uniform rushed out and raised a huge syringe in her hand. Take the attack.

    The ability of one person and one humanoid ability suddenly became inexorable!

    The sword, light and sword shadow forced Alice to try to move the battlefield, but she still failed. It was Mori Owai that Baiguimaru wanted to kill, not something composed of this strange power that stopped him.

    The culprit behind this dispute, Mori Ogai, was helpless, and he spread his hands and said to Osamu Dazai, "You didn't say he was so dangerous."

    Dazai Osamu, you didn't say that you were so bad.

    According to Osamu Dazai's observations on Beebo Street and the members of the port mafia, even some villains who had taken dozens of lives on their backs did not stimulate Hyakkimaru to such a determination to kill each other. This shows one thing. The partner he chose was indeed a black doctor who killed people without blinking an eye. It may not have been as simple as a doctor in the past.

    Dozens of lives?

    No, at least hundreds of lives, guess a little boldly...even thousands?

    Seeing that Alice was about to be dismembered, Osamu Dazai already suspected that Mori Owai had participated in the war in the past and was a military doctor or officer on the battlefield. He and Mori Owai looked at each other and shot at the same time.