55

The radiance of life of the two-dimensional god.

    It didn't take long.

    In the xxx game, Saiki Kusuo won the confident Saiki Kongsuke and won the prize.

    ——Hakukimaru's residence address.

    After being beaten for a short time, Qimu Kongsuke laughed: "As expected of Nanxiong! Next time I will definitely win you, let's compare who kills the dog first, if I win, you have to kneel down and lick it. My feet!"

    Qimu Nanxiong: "..."

    [Sora, are you not willing to delusion in your mind? ]

    He put the suppressor like an antenna back on his head, moved instantly, and returned to his hometown in Japan.

    [I am just a sixteen-year-old Japanese high school student. Although I have countless superpowers, I dream of living an ordinary life and watching my favorite movies and novels every day without being spoiled. My favorite food is coffee pudding, I hate insects like cockroaches, and I can add that strange dog later. 】

    【I have a pair of ordinary and natural parents, the family is very happy, and I don't want to always save the world. ]

    [Why does it always backfire...] In

    Japan, a "sun" appeared that dispelled the darkness.

    The white "sunlight" is so magnificent that it reaches the sky and illuminates all directions. Before Qi Mu Nanxiong knew it, the flame of life had successfully exposed his traces. His vitality was like a boundless white flame, and as soon as it appeared, Hyakkimaru, who walked out of the clinic, forgot everything, and stared blankly at the sky.

    For the first time, the white sky replaced the dark spiritual world.

    Eyes "lit up".

    His soul seemed to shed tears for the departure of the night and the arrival of the day.

    A miraculous landscape that could not have appeared in the Warring States period, a divinely descended existence, appeared in this world.

    "..."

    "...Haiguimaru, won't you leave?"

    "..."

    "Haiguimaru? What did you see, why are you looking at the sky all the time?"

    "...God...Ming..." The

    black-haired puppet boy was stunned Spitting out this Japanese word is also the word he has fantasized in his heart for a long time.

    That is the vitality that can only be described by a splendid god!

    Dazai Osamu was really surprised.

    His kite-colored eyes tried to look at the sky, but he didn't find anything special about the sky.

    [Lord God, please bless me in crusade against the Demon God. 】Hakukimaru stood on the Japanese island shrouded in "daylight", put his hands together, and made a wish for the unique miracle in his life.