32

A bright future with the consent of my father-in-law.

    Hakukimaru did not wait for the "father-in-law" to get angry, and quietly watched Mori Owai leave.

    When he met Osamu Dazai again, his happy emotions kept popping up like bubbles, and he was about to drown Osamu Dazai.

    "Dorolo"'s father grabbed his hand and put it into "Dorolo"'s hand! Rounding up is that the father-in-law admitted his relationship with his daughter and allowed himself to pursue "Dorolo"!

    Now that the name has been called, the possibility of calling it wrong is very small. He is considered to have passed the bright road at the bandit's house of his future girlfriend.

    Great.

    This wicked father-in-law is much friendlier than expected, is it due to "Dorolo"? It must be "Dorolo" who said a lot of good things for himself, otherwise, how would ordinary families accept him.

    Baiguimaru is not a person with low self-esteem, but the perennial mental depression has made him still unable to gain self-confidence.

    If Chuan Si was more reliable, he wouldn't be so miserable!

    When he recovers all his organs, he will have a chance to be happy. He doesn't need to care if Chuan Si Le is not willing to take him back. With his ability, he can completely survive in the ancient world.

    There is a second choice in life...

    "What are you laughing at? You are just as strange as Mr. Mori, don't let him lead him bad." What

    Osamu Dazai likes most about Hyakkimaru is pure will, and he doesn't care about other aspects. Because Hyakkimaru will never betray him.

    He put the water glass on the table, and Baiguimaru touched it, picked it up and drank it.

    This scene reminded Osamu Dazai of the first time they met, and the picture of Hakugimaru holding up water by the river to drink. At that time, the other party was drinking mixed river water, and now he can drink normal drinking water.

    The years are quiet.

    No one is hopelessly tragic.

    Dazai Osamu thought to himself: "The luster of the hair has become beautiful."

    It is a pity that this illusionist does not become a beauty master. How many girls will ask for help with plastic surgery.

    Without noticing, Osamu Dazai was grabbed by Baikimaru again, and the illusion disappeared. Hyakkimaru doesn't notice his appearance, it doesn't matter if his tongue is gone, he wants to be with "Dororo" all the time.

    Dazai Osamu sighed, the thin shoulders had more pressure than he should bear at this age.

    "Hakukimaru..."

    "My aesthetics can still be rescued..."

    In his ear, Yumeno Jiuzaku's childish cry rang out in a trance: "The doll brother is so cute!" It was