48

The fate of the Son of Heaven, directional choice of the world.

    seven days later.

    A courier from the UK made it to the clinic.

    This not only proved the intelligence power of Saiki Kongsuke, but also made Mori Ogai fearful: How could a mere scientist know where the leader of the Yokohama Port Mafia lived?

    Dazai Osamu read the instructions in the package and handed the artificial spine to Mr. Mori for inspection.

    One thing has to be mentioned - this artificial spine looks subtly weird.

    Extendable...with ease? ? ?

    Baiguimaru's body was shrunk on the sofa, his hair was loose, and he didn't have a ponytail. He couldn't kill the Demon God these days, and "Dorolo" was still pestering him not to let him go out. Dazai Osamu threw the manual on the table and ran over to look for Baiguiwan, "Haiguiwan, don't be sulking, the skin that grows in the future will have wrinkles."

    Listen to what the devil said.

    Alice passed by eating melon, took the manual, and made a face at Osamu Dazai by the way.

    [Dazai's daughter. 】

    Osamu Dazai glanced at it, sending a chill down Alice's back gloomily: "Alice, why don't you come and practice with Hyakkimaru, I think he's bored in the clinic alone."

    Alice quickly ran away, who I'm going to fight Hyakkimaru!

    Without Mr. Mori's unsightly humanoid abilities, Osamu Dazai quickly switched to a pleasing expression.

    "Hakukimaru~."

    Osamu Dazai found the milk candy and stuffed it into Hakukiwan's mouth.

    "Eat, you need to grow your body."

    Considering the physical development of the two, Dazai decided to temporarily kick junk food such as instant noodles out of the recipe. , became a problem.

    Hakukimaru chewed the tasteless candy, his face slumped, his hair covering his cheeks.

    【Demon God! 】

    Even if Dororo is cute, he can't cover up the Demon God.

    "I'll give you a chance to kill him."

    Osamu Dazai disliked the speed at which Brandon Jesso provided script props, while brushing up his falling favor.

    Favorability is +1, +1, +1 is growing...

    [Dorolo...I eat too much, I will gain weight if I don't exercise. 】

    Baiguiwan was a little scared, but he still opened his mouth and went to eat "Dorolo" to feed his love. The common sense that eating too much will make him gain weight in memory will not be lost as he travels through time and space.

    Paper people don't gain weight?

    Joke, haven't you seen the fat man in the second dimension!