52

The King of Sheep, who was called to the door for two brushes, was found on Leibo Street.

    "...Dazai-kun, good morning." In the

    morning, Moriouwai's eye sockets were blue, and the stubble of his beard came out. The middle-aged man with a sleepy face and the lively Alice walked out of the door one after another, and gave the young man abruptly. At that time, the stunning face weakened 50% of the appearance.

    I don't know what I thought the bad adults did ♂.

    Ogai Mori: Pretend to have a cute little girl every day :-).

    He just bumped into Dazai Osamu who got up early, and was surprised that the other party hadn't slept in. He turned his eyes and was attracted by the Baigimaru beside Dazai Osamu. This child is not wearing a bandage?

    Immediately, he felt the "beauty" special effect of Baigui Pill, and with a bang, his back hit the door.

    "Hey!"

    What kind of face is this, don't gouge out the eyes and nose if it's so beautiful!

    Is there a new horror movie coming out today? !

    From "I live with a ghost doll without skin", "The Eighteen Bans of Doll Boys", "The Devil Boy of the Evil Angel of Human Nature" is finally going to "Harry Potter Voldemort Enhanced Edition"? Mori Owai has never admired a person so much, but Dazai-kun can sleep for a night without changing his face!

    He said in a trance: "Alice, I don't seem to have woken up. I saw Baiguijun grow skin..."

    "...Rintaro, let's go back to sleep."

    Alice lost her innocent smile and shivered. The body was really frightened and faded.

    One big and one small shut the door, refusing to accept reality.

    [Did he not see me? 】

    Hakukimaru looked at his father-in-law who went out in confusion, and recovered his skin. The father of "Dorolo" should be happy. No man would want his daughter to be with a skinless person.

    Hyakkimaru went to see the flame of life in "Dorolo", which is gray in autumn and dotted with red light.

    "Don't pay attention to him, let's eat."

    Osamu Dazai found breakfast from the refrigerator and taught Hyakkimaru to brush his teeth in the morning, which perfectly honed his mental will.

    Well, in fact, the first time he woke up in the morning, his heart was cold.

    Wake up quickly.

    Hakugimaru sat on the chair, waiting for Dazai Osamu to distribute the food to him. He never took more than one serving, and ate as much as he gave. If he couldn't eat it, he rejected it in advance.

    Today's breakfast is bread, ham and milk.

    Dazai Osamu had a small appetite, resting his cheeks with one hand, chewing ordinary coarse grain bread in his mouth, and observing the other's living habits and looking for the other's past life experience with his eyes below the nose of Baiguiwan.