129

Book a trip to the hot springs, check-ups at the clinic.

It's the end of the year for the Port Mafia.

The most chaotic eighty-eight days ended, no cadre was injured or injured, the double black became famous in the first battle, and the port mafia seemed to be seriously injured, but in fact it kept the power of the top and secured its position as the leader.

In the chief's office, Mori Ogai summoned Osamu Dazai, who was most helpful.

The sixteen-year-old boy in black coat could be seen a little childish, but the temperament of the whole body settled down, and he was no longer a person who had not been stained with blood. At present, the relationship between Ogai Mori and him is not bad. He allows the other party to call "Mr. Mori" in private, and only asks the other party to call him "Boss" at work. However, with the development of the port mafia, the relationship between the two Being pulled away a bit, Mori Ogai is far less conniving to Osamu Dazai than he was two years ago.

This point is doomed since Osamu Dazai chose to take Hyakkimaru out of the clinic, and the two masters and apprentices draw the line.

Mori Ogai smiled and said, "Dazai-kun, it's time to tell me the whereabouts of the inheritance."

People who ask for money will always speak kindly.

"Boss, is there a reward?" Osamu Dazai asked for the reward in advance without shame, looking around at the things around Mori Ogai with his kite-colored eyes, as if he was looking for the gift he wanted. Ogai Mori

said generously: "Just mention it."

Osamu Dazai said intentionally: "An Alice." Ogai coughed violently a few times, feeling helpless against Dazai-kun's bad taste: "Dazai-kun, Alice is a priceless treasure, I will not trade her, please change the terms." Dazai Osamu said with a half-smile: "500 billion Change the leader's throne." The leader's office was suddenly silent, and the guards inside and outside lowered their heads, feeling a little panic.

"Dazai-kun, do you like my position?" Mori Ogai looked at each other with dark purple eyes, and the frozen murderous intent quietly parted, turning into a fake emotion with a smile, "Sixteen years old is too early to think about such a thing, if you do it well , with the credit this time, I might train you as a successor."

Osamu Dazai immediately looked bored and disgusted: "Don't be as tired as Mr. Mori."

Mori Ogai coaxed in a good-tempered manner Said: "I have no choice. There are not many people I can trust. Without Mr. Dazai to help me make a plan, the leading war would not end so quickly."

Dazai complained: "I am so tired of working overtime every day. I am still underage. Man, Mr. Mori!"

Mori Ogai was a little tired.

This kid is always so clever that he is scary at one moment, and pretends to be stupid at another moment.

"What do you want to do?" Just say it.

This was the lowest Mori Ogai's attitude towards Osamu Dazai, he almost pinched his nose and laughed.

The Port Mafia boss can bend and stretch...to settle the score later!