136

Chapter 136 The Akutagawa Brothers and Sisters

    The son and daughter of Hyakki-kun and Dazai-kun.

    Yokohama City.

    Shou Hai wants to go back to the former site of the clinic to have a look.

    For the sake of safety, it was not Akiko Yosano who accompanied Shoukai back to the old clinic site, but Yukichi Fukuzawa, who guarded the Armed Detective Agency. A serious and old-fashioned samurai who strikes an unexpected conversational chord with Shoukai from the ancient world.

    Shou Hai originally disliked the existence of samurai, until he met President Fukuzawa, and his view changed greatly.

    "You are the real warrior." Protect the

    faith, protect the civilians, and protect the weak.

    "Thank you for the praise, it's just a matter of duty." Fukuzawa Yukichi hid his hands under the feathers, and he was in a dark green kimono, steady and restrained. He had heard some comments on Shou Hai from the perspective of members, but the chat was the first Once, "Yokohama City has recently regained stability, but we must not let our guard down. The enemy is a shrewd and cunning existence. After all, your son has been involved in some things."

    Fukuzawa Yukichi will not underestimate Mori Ogai's mind and dirty mind . dirty mind.

    The person who kidnapped Shoukai last time was Bai Qilin, and next time he might be the leader of the port mafia, because Shoukai has a different meaning to Hyakkimaru, and Hyakkimaru directly determines the future of Osamu Dazai.

    Whoever captures Shoukai is tantamount to capturing the weakness of Hyakkimaru and Osamu Dazai.

    Although the Armed Detective Agency can’t attract Osamu Dazai, he is willing to help a person who abandons evil and pursues goodness, not to mention that Shou Hai himself is a doctor with unique skills, kind and simple, and has helped the Armed Detective Agency to rescue people with congenital disabilities for free , it is worth the Armed Detective Agency's full efforts to protect him.

    Two people dressed as "old people" walked through the downtown area and came to the neighborhood of the slums.

    Shou Hai stared at the damaged house and sighed for a while: "No matter where it is, there will always be fights."

    Fukuzawa Yukichi said: "Armed detective agencies are responsible for protecting innocent people in battle."

    Shou Hai agrees with his rhetoric very much, and a person who can say such words needs too much courage and confidence.

    "After all, I can only be a doctor...to atone for my sins."

    "Atonement?"

    Fukuzawa Yukichi heard his words, but he didn't think that the other party was a doctor from the countryside.

    "Yes." Shouhai was taller than him, with a big beard covering his face, and his weather-beaten eyes, looking at this peaceful world with tenderness, "I have been on the battlefield, and I have done things against my will. I wanted to give up my life, but it was Hyakkimaru who saved me and gave me the motivation to live." With