181: Extra: IF Line Leader Zai (9)

181. Extra: IF Line Leader Zai (9)

Osamu Dazai spent his twenties in the port mafia headquarters.

Koyo Ozaki retired.

She is also more perceptive than Nakahara, seeing through the darkness of the Mafia, and on the surface, she believed in the evidence given by Osamu Dazai, but made a quick retreat. In other words, she was disheartened. Since she couldn't dismantle Osamu Dazai and couldn't kill Osamu Dazai, all she could do was to leave this organization.

【Osamu Dazai betrayed Mori Ogai. 】

This cognition is rooted in Koyo Ozaki's heart, and she trusts her intuition.

After all, the port mafia is a place of battle, and it is too difficult to obtain peace here. She is even frightened by Osamu Dazai's method of usurping the throne. If the other party treats Mori Ogai like this, will he kill her in the future?

She is well aware of each leader's attitude towards untrusted subordinates.

Koye Ozaki bet the last trace of trust in Osamu Dazai on quitting the organization, if Osamu Dazai wanted to let her go, he would agree to let her go, if Osamu Dazai didn't want...then he would use tricks to detain her.

After all, only the dead can keep their mouths shut.

There are too many "accidents" that can happen in the Port Mafia.

In the end, Koyo Ozaki's exit from the Port Mafia went smoothly as expected. Dazai Osamu did not keep her, so she left the organization as she wished and got rid of her status as one of the five major cadres.

Before leaving, the woman in a gorgeous kimono seemed to let go of something and looked at the new leader wearily.

"I hope I will never hear the news of your death again."

These two years.

She stabilized the situation for the Port Mafia without holding back at the deadliest point.

At this point, she has lost the meaning of staying.

Koye Ozaki, who watched Sohei grow up and watched Dazai Osamu turn from a fifteen-year-old child into an indifferent young man, left more eyes on Nakahara Nakaya standing beside Dazai Osamu.

"Big sister..." Zhong Yuan's lips moved, feeling a little sad.

He knew that Sister Hongye didn't trust Dazai, and suspected that Dazai had usurped the throne, and there were indeed many doubts, not only Sister Hongye began to suspect, but some people inside the port mafia suspected Dazai, and those people... dared to do anything to betray Dazai Intentions, basically do not survive.

The reason why he stood firmly on Dazai's side was because Dazai really had no one he could trust.

How could such a Dazai choose to betray Chief Mori?

Big sister doesn't agree with Dazai... Maybe she won't become her enemy after leaving.

Zhongyuan Zhong also shut his mouth, and did not say any more words to persuade him to stay. His azure eyes had a diamond-like texture, they were hard and persistent, and he would stick to whatever fact he believed.