144

Chapter 144

    Two years later, the two cooperated with Mr. Mori.

    In the blink of an eye, the dragon head war has ended for two years.

    Lupine Bar.

    Under the dim light, the bar creates a quiet and lazy atmosphere. Even if there are no guests, it also gives people a sense of self-entertainment. Sometimes people live only to pursue their own minds.

    The boss was still the middle-aged man in a suit, with gray hair, wiping his wine glass, and his expression was calm and gentle. He heard the footsteps of the guests coming, and looked up at the stairs, with a look of understanding on his face. It was Osamu Dazai who defected to the Port Mafia for two years, took off his black coat and dressed as a civil servant.

    The other party sneaked to Yokohama more than once to drink, chat with friends, or taste wine alone.

    After getting acquainted with each other, the boss and Osamu Dazai became half friends.

    He never disclosed the other party's intelligence.

    "Boss, I want a cocktail with dish soap!"

    Osamu Dazai was very happy when he came here today. He sat on the bar chair and insisted on turning around, and then looked at the three-flowered cat lying on another bar chair. . After enjoying a comfortable afternoon sleep, the three-flowered cat drooped its tail and ignored humans at all.

    Osamu Dazai said interestingly: "The teacher is still the same, he knows how to enjoy life."

    He didn't touch the cat, but just looked at it quietly. Significant changes have been made.

    He is infinitely close to the image of a young man, whether it is his expression or the temperament brought by his experience.

    "No." The boss replied.

    "Another way, I want a cocktail with a lonely taste!" Osamu Dazai teased the serious man.

    "Sir, you are not lonely." The boss made him a familiar marshmallow cocktail, which caused Osamu Dazai to complain, "You can't look at the appearance, although I have a lover, a friend, an adopted son who is not up to date, and a shy Adopted daughter, but I'm bored when I'm alone! Super boring!"

    Listen, what a show-off.

    Even the boss's mentality was a little cracked. With a shake of his hand, he added more honey to the cocktail.

    "Don't sweeten it! I don't drink such bland wine!" Osamu Dazai exclaimed.

    "..." The boss made another cup for him, "Where is Mr. Oda?"

    Osamu Dazai rested his chin on one hand, tapped his finger on his cheek, and said regretfully: "He doesn't know how to skip work, so naturally he can only I've been working overtime until late at night, so I'm afraid I won't be able to come here." The

    boss didn't ask him why he dared to skip work, but handed him a cocktail.

    As usual, Osamu Dazai ate the marshmallow first, chewing his cheeks: "If it wasn't for the fact that Hyakkimaru doesn't really like drinking and forbids me to drink too much, I really want to bring him here..." Thinking of his most important person, his bewitching smile , became a little clear, "Unfortunately, only I can experience this kind of fun."