197: Extra: IF Line Leader Zai (25)

197. Extra: IF Line Leader Zai (25)

Saiki Kusuo was greatly stimulated.

At the moment when the superpower was out of control, the entire time and space paused for a few seconds, and then the operation of the Ferris wheel reversed, as if the pointer of time was forced back to the original point.

The dead man sat on the ferris wheel again, his iris-colored eyes gently looking at the night scene.

"No Place on Earth" eliminates the anomaly of the Ferris wheel.

"I will save you..."

Saiki Kusuo opened his mouth to speak.

Osamu Dazai suddenly looked at the place where the sound came from, a little surprised, then shook his head with a chuckle. He was the first Osamu Dazai to force Saiki Kusuo to speak with his vocal cords, but he has nothing to be proud of.

"You can't save me."

This person firmly believes that he will die and miss the happiness in the world.

There was another gunshot.

The ninth time backtracking failed.

The facial nerves of the two-dimensional god are dead, and the reputation of omnipotence is shaky. Saiki Kusuo swears that none of the troubles he encountered before is as difficult as Dazai Osamu!

[How could anyone think that death would be a kind of happiness! 】

[Hey, I'm only sixteen years old, why do I keep seeing this kind of picture that needs to be mosaiced! 】

[Damn——Mom will cry. 】

The title of Great Enemy in this life is none other than Osamu Dazai from parallel time and space.

Someone has outmaneuvered the cockroach.

...

Seven days later.

Saiki Kusuo rescued Dazai Osamu a total of 21 times unwillingly, plus the previous nine times, a total of 30 times, enough to be included in the textbook level of suicide cases. Today is the last time to attack this time point. If he fails again this time, he will... alas, change the time point.

Saiki Kusuo was weak and bent forward.

He looked at the young man in a black coat who walked out of Lupin's bar, and dodged behind him.

A stick was knocked down hard.

"Boom!"

He never admits that he wants to beat him with a banana stick, but unfortunately, "no qualifications in the world" prevents his super power, so that he can't beat him into an amnesiac with zero memory.

With a plop, the majestic Hong Kong black leader fell down in the alley of the bar.

Saiki Kusuo showed his figure, and was about to habitually drag the person away, when he suddenly realized that something was wrong, he quickly squatted down to touch the other person's breath.