152

Chapter 152 The Bomb Incident

    A hundred ghosts who want to die with Dazai-kun.

    Yokohama City.

    The house of Hyakkimaru and Osamu Dazai has been bought. It is a single-family house with two floors and a penthouse, with a small enclosed yard and basement. It is not far or close to the armed detective agency.

    Also, they have many small safe houses that they don't own.

    One of Osamu Dazai's personal hobbies, the cunning rabbit and the three caves, must be left behind when doing things, and the place where you live must be prepared to throw it away in case of danger, otherwise there is no way to sleep peacefully. Shou Hai agreed with Osamu Dazai's safety measures, so the old father did not buy the house next door to them, but chose to be next to the newly opened clinic, which is convenient for work.

    I forgot to mention that Shouhai's new clinic is in a normal location, and he didn't go near the slums anymore. He is still willing to provide free medical treatment for poor children, but he doesn't want his clinic to be set on fire again.

    Because his son didn't have much money to spend, Shouhai used the extra money to fund orphanages in Yokohama. In his spare time, he went to the orphanages to see the children who didn't suffer from hunger and war. His It was as if his heart had been healed, and there were no more scars—no one in this world knew about his past, and he could concentrate on doing good things and gaining the approval and approval of others.

    The father and son who came through time travel are on the right track, and they cannot survive without anyone.

    People always want to live a better life.

    "... Pork, beef, crab." After work, Hyakkimaru went to the supermarket as usual, and said with a shopping list in his hand, "Today is enough to eat crab, and tomorrow I will buy fresh seafood."

    Wearing a high ponytail The stern young man is mixed among a group of housewives, not obtrusive, with a natural demeanor, and he doesn't feel that as a man, he should not take care of the family. His overly ostentatious cape-style military police uniform was taken off and hung on his arm, occasionally revealing a corner of the metal badge, giving people an invisible sense of security.

    A woman in a kimono smiled and said, "Mr. Police, there are fresher crabs over there."

    Hyakkimaru stopped to take the crab's hand, and thanked her, "Thank you, I'll go over there to have a look." The

    woman recognized his local accent, and asked in surprise, "Are you a local?"

    Hyakkimaru replied: "Well, I just returned to Yokohama not long ago." The

    woman also wanted to buy crabs, so she naturally introduced the hot products in the supermarket, and walked over with him, "Now is a good season to eat crabs, and picking crabs requires skill. Do you buy it yourself?"

    Bai Guiwan used experience to select crabs, and when he heard that his eyebrows and eyes were a little soft: "It's for family members." The woman     wentssip