35

The three names appearing in the wind too ranking.

    For the second time, Baiguimaru felt dizzy and weightless. The feet seemed to be empty, and he lost his sense of security.

    【I am too difficult. 】

    【This world is not friendly to the blind at all! 】

    When he was so anxious about losing "Dororo", he was grabbed by the hand immediately.

    Unsteady on his feet, he bumped into a human beside him.

    A white flame is burning.

    The eyes of the heart outline the silhouette of the other party, and the flames close to the height of the human shape have the softness of marshmallows, not the marshmallows in bags on the supermarket shelves, but more like the fluffy flakes made by roadside vendors after grinding sugar. The strands of fluffy flocculent piled up into fluffy marshmallows, with the cleanness of white clouds, and the soul of a child that was not dyed black.

    This is his "Dororo", a bright girl of unknown appearance who finds herself whenever she can.

    One hour apart without incident, which is great.

    […I don’t want to lose you again. 】

    The place where Hyakkimaru was located was not the hotel lobby, but a separate guest room. Osamu Dazai, who he was holding, did not stand still, fell onto the bed, and grabbed his shoulders with both arms. There is no charming atmosphere between the two. They met at the age of fourteen, and at the age of fourteen, they knew each other while wandering. From then on, the lonely beast who could only lick his wounds became a well-behaved puppet in the eyes of another person.

    "Hakukimaru is back, are you having fun in the future?"

    Osamu Dazai also had the feeling of being lost and found, and he soothe the other person's back with a good temper.

    No smell of blood, no scars.

    The Pengele family said at the beginning that the exchange time of the rocket launchers in ten years was five minutes, but this time the exchange time was a full hour, far exceeding the expectations of everyone present. Dazai Osamu once thought that he had been deceived and was about to lose his own Baikimaru, and hated the Pengele family.

    He couldn't recall the terrifying thought he had at that moment, wanting to destroy the behemoth in the eyes of others, and let everyone in Pengellie taste the taste of losing something important.

    Yes... the important thing, Hyakkimaru is the only "property" owned by Osamu Dazai.

    fortunately.

    Just an hour.

    Dazai Osamu found that Baiguiwan was not happy, and couldn't help saying: "It seems that I didn't entertain you well."

    After ten years of parallel time and space, he is simply a waste of waste.

    Not to mention the crying puppet, the 24-year-old Baiguimaru asked "Are you my Dororo?" Osamu Dazai was stunned. Could it be that Baiguimaru can still have a second Dororo? ? It is one thing not to dare to hope that you can be happy, but it is another thing to give up your hard work!