41

His Dororo was always by his side.

    The port mafia, who are rarely seen in normal times, dispatched collectively to arrest the intruders.

    The chaos of the confrontation process, the brilliance of supernatural powers, and the destruction of many public properties, Mori Owai refused to recall, just knew that the wool came from the sheep, and then figured out a way to bald the king of the sheep.

    And another person?

    Hyakkimaru was protected by Natsume Soseki, who was named by his teacher and was not allowed to bring harm.

    In the end, no one was injured in the port mafia, and when Zhongyuan Zhongye and Baiguiwan were restrained by the supernatural beings, Lan Tang, the prospective cadre of the space department supernormal powers, picked the right time to shoot and captured them in one fell swoop. Mr. Lantang, who was terrified of the cold to the extreme, stood behind the two chairs, one Zhongyuan Zhongyao in his left hand, and Baiguiwan in his right hand. The power of space released in his palms blocked the place where the two were in contact with the outside world.

    In the chief's office, for the first time, Zhongyuan Zhong also couldn't move, his hands and feet couldn't touch things, and he couldn't control the gravity of the outside world. He still has Araba Spit as his trump card, and his body is full of danger. He looks anxiously at Baiguimaru who is constantly struggling: "Haiguimaru! Stop struggling, this is the power of space!"

    "I warn you, you dare to hurt him. , I won't let you go!"

    Zhongyuan Zhongyao was most concerned about the safety of Baiguiwan, so he turned back angrily.

    With cold sweat dripping from Lan Tang's forehead, he said softly, "I've tried my best not to hurt him." The long-haired young man in winter clothes looked at Sen Owai sitting calmly behind the desk, "Boss."

    Sen Ouwai smiled Said: "Let them go, Zhongye-kun and I are acquaintances."

    Zhongyuan Zhongya's anger subsided.

    Lantang looked sadly at Baiguimaru, who seemed to be a beast resisting, but the other party didn't give Sen Ou a chance at all, "their strength should not be underestimated, I personally don't recommend letting go of the bondage."

    Sen Ouwai said: " It doesn't matter. ."

    Having said this, Lan Tang withdrew his space system power and took a step back after saluting.

    Zhongyuan Zhong, who had lost his restraints, also jumped up from the chair and went to check the situation of Baiguimaru. He was relieved to make sure that the prosthesis and illusion of Baiguimaru had not been damaged. If the other party made a problem, he would definitely feel guilty for the rest of his life. After all, he brought Baiguimaru to the port mafia headquarters by himself, who would have encountered the nemesis of the space department.

    After the golden supernatural light disappeared, Baiguimaru calmed down and sat on the chair, without the desire to fight that Lantang thought. Zhongyuan Zhong was also puzzled, and looked suspiciously at Mori Owai: Is the other party not a bad person?

    Hyakkimaru faced his father-in-law, who was covered in black and red light.

    Honest duty.jpg