Meet The Parents

Mj wasn't nervous at all. if you asked what was wrong she would simply glare at you, as if anything was wrong with Mj. But there was an unease in her stomach as the lift started the rise.

The windows of the lift were glass and they were positioned at the very edge of the building so you could see outside the stark tower. Mj looked on as the sun began to set on the horizon. Stray sun rays still peaked over the tallest of buildings but were ever grown weaker as the sun began its descent.

Traffic littered the streets below and her unease suddenly left as she thought about all those below her. As she watched people move around, running to catch taxis, and trains and possibly running to work her problems felt insignificant to others.

She was simply here to meet Peters's mother who for some reason lived at the top of the Stark tower with the rest of the Avengers. Looking back that was another clue she simply didn't realise until Peters's secret was revealed.

She looked back over her shoulder to her boyfriend of a year and a half. He was looking at her concerned, she had after all been very quiet since they arrived, more quiet than usual for a socially awkward girl.

She flashed him a smile and the way his eyes lit up with excitement and love, the way his eyes crinkled and he grinned back at her made her heart do summersaults. Way every time he looked at her, Mj felt like she would explode from happiness and love. The way he wraps those big muscular arms around her petite frame, she feels protected. Every time he left on patrol and saved the city, she felt fear of losing him. And every time they made love whether slow and full of love or rough and passionate there was always one thing she felt.

Love.

She could never contain that lover-stricken smile whenever he was near. She'd never felt so much love for one person and she knew he felt the same.

The way he stumbled over his words when he asked her out.

The way he bought her a beautiful necklace in Paris on a school trip.

The way he trusted her enough with the biggest secret he ever could hold. When she was first told he was Spider-Man, she wanted to laugh in his face but seeing how serious she was, Mj simply asked for proof. So when he jumped up and was hanging from the ceiling with just his right hand, she was ashamed to say she almost fainted.

Her thoughts turned over to Peters's mother and she felt guilty she didn't even though her name though not for a lack of trying more an unresponsive boyfriend unwilling to give her name and instead would distract Mj with his beautiful body and the things he could do with it to her. She was ashamed to say it always worked but now she wished it didn't for once, she wished she asked him for her name.

She was taken from her thoughts when the elevator stopped and dinged signalling they were both on the floor they indented to go to. On the other side of the door would be Peter's mother and they were gonna have dinner.

Why his mother lived on the avengers' floor she didn't know, maybe it was because of Peter she thought. Peter reached out and grabbed her hand, lacing their fingers together and gave her hand a reassuring squeeze. She smiled at him but it still didn't stop her stomach from feeling sick.

The doors opened and Peter led her out and walked, leading her towards what she amused was the dining room. She looked around and was amazed at the luxurious decorations. She has asked if any of the avengers would be here but Peter said that they wouldn't because they were scared of upsetting his mother. She thought he was kidding but not as the entire floor looked to be abandoned of any life.

She had been a little put out thinking about the fact she wouldn't be able to meet the black widow, she was her role model growing up and still is. Maybe Peter can help her meet her another time.

As they walked into the dining room area they were hit with a lovely smell coming from the kitchen, the table in front of them was all set and Peter led her to a chair, he pull it out like a true gentleman and tucked it in under her. He gave her cheek a quick peck before he entered the kitchen to check up on his mother and food.

A few minutes later he came out with two plates and gently placed them in front of her giving her a bright smile, he quickly sat down beside her and gave a quick peck on the lips before looking at the kitchen entrance in anticipation. He grabbed ahold of her hand when they both heard the sounds of footsteps walking towards them. They were being deliberately louder than normal to make sure they don't stumble upon anything a mother should see.

As she exited the kitchen with a bright smile, her red hair down by her shoulder with curls running through them just like the way peters hair curls on top of his head.

The way her eyes crinkled with a smile reminded her of peters. His mother was extremely beautiful with an aura of danger. That's when it clicked as she took a drink into her mouth, feeling the cold refreshing liquid engulf her mouth when it all pieced together.

Peter and his mother live in the avenger tower, everyone is scared of his mother and she's a short-haired redhead. She choked on her water and Peter looked at her worried while the black widow smirked at her. Then his mother glared at her son.

"Peter Romanoff, have you not told your girlfriend who I was yet." She said with such an icy tone she felt worried for Peter but looking at him, with his hand behind his head and an awkward smile on his face he smiling waved off his mother like it was just a normal day, well he must have gotten used to the black widows' moods she thought.

He looked over at Mj and smiled before returning his gaze to his mother. "You Mj's idol, her hero and I thought it would be better to tell her about you without naming you, so she can see the real you." He said gesturing to the fact she was wearing bagging sweatpants and an oversized jumper.

Mj smiled inwardly because the way Peter talked about his mother made her seem like an angel came from heaven and if he had told her it was Natasha Romanoff, who was his mother she probably wouldn't have believed him, that the black widow loved snuggle time with her little spider boy as she calls him.

"Well, that was a very good idea that you've had for once." Natasha ignored Peter's sound of annoyance he made from her comment and instead turned her head towards Mj.

"Well dear, would you like to see peters baby pictures?" Natasha said with an all too sweet smile on her face while Peter immediately started to protest.

Seeing her boyfriend so flustered and the opportunity for future embarrassment and blackmail was too good an opportunity to take.

"Of course, I would." Natasha grinned and practically skipped towards to living room, the food abandoned for now, not that she was entirely hungry, to begin with.

Peter leaned over and whispered in her ear causing her to shiver in arousal. "Your gonna pay for that later." He nipped her ear and she let out a little squeak before getting up and standing behind Peter, running her hands down his chest while she leant down to his ear.

"You better."

And she was gone before he could make a witty reply and when he finally got up and joined the two most important women in his life he knew this is the future he wanted. To have such a loving and caring mother always being there for him and his future wife he thought with a small smirk. Mj will love the ring her bought her but at the moment he just cherished the looks of happiness and the sounds of laughter from his mother and girlfriend when seeing his baby photos.

Peter was well and truly whipped.