Natasha Romanoff-Parker

Injured, fatigued, and hopeless that's a few words to describe the avengers right now. All crammed into the Quinjet wondering where they are going to go.

All their safe houses are too well known and the avengers need to lay low after their embarrassing defeat to the wonder twins and a giant metal man the tension in the air is thick. One word could cause a civil war but right now they need to discuss strategies and options.

While discussing safe houses Nat is currently fiddling with a small silver chain around her neck and the only thing on that chain is a ring.

A beautiful ring with a diamond on it.

Everyone has asked what it is but she always ignores them. It got to a point where she had to threaten them while holding a knife to their throats to stop asking about it.

The only person who knows the true meaning of the ring is Clint because he is the godfather to the only child Nat has. The arguing is giving Nat a headache and they have no place to go and her true home is the only grid place that no one knows about.

"Everyone shut up I have a place we can stay." Everyone looks at her with interest.

"Are you sure Nat we don't have to if you are not comfortable I know that's the reason it's a secret," Hawkeye asks his best friend?

Nat undoes the necklace and slips the ring onto her finger. Playing with it on her finger a small smile appears on her face.

Steve stands up and looks over at the two.

"Alright, where are we going." He says.

"Home" is all Nat says before going to the pilot's seat.

Everyone asks Clint what she means but he just ignores them with a mischievous smile of his own.

________________________________

The Quinjet landing outside a beautiful farmhouse. The garden in the front is full of life of different fruits and plants. A stable next to it has horses roaming around the fields.

Nat sprints to the house with the avengers trailing behind. Nat barged into the house jumping around on her feet in excitement.

Everyone is just confused as they've never seen Nat this happy.

"Baby I'm home!" Nat shouted.

"Kitchen." Nat ran through to the kitchen and jumped onto a man's back who was laughing at her childish actions.

Nat was clinging to him like a baby and snuggled her head into his neck.

"Not that I didn't miss you but what are you doing home I thought you were on a mission."

Nat just pointed to the others and went back and snuggled into her mystery man again.

He walked over to them and shook all their hands.

"Hi I'm Peter, So you guys need to stay here or need me to suit up." The other avengers had a silent conversation with each other when Steve was about to ask a question a loud thud came from upstairs.

"Nat you need to let me go so I can get the spider baby up." Nat groaned loudly and slowly let go while Peter just laughed.

When Peter ran up the stairs all eyes were on Nat.

"So Nat who the hell was that," Tony asked

Nat just smiled.

"My husband." She said as if it were plain as day.

"Ok, but what's a 'spider baby ' and what did he mean suit up." He asked again as a reporter would.

Nat didn't say anything just smiled when all of a sudden children's laughter filled the room as Peter walked down the stairs with a child.

A girl was hanging around his neck, Nat sprinted over and engulfed them all in a hug. The little girl squealed seeing her mother and happily embraced Natasha in a huge hug.

Muffled sentences were heard and sounded like...

'mama.'

'I've missed you so much.'

Everyone this is my daughter Yelena May Parker she is 3 years old.

"Mommy guess what," Natasha asked with pure love in her eyes.

Ruffling her hair to the annoyance of the three-year-old she asked "What my baby spider."

"I scared daddy because I hid on the ceiling like daddy always does and jumped on top of him."

Nat laughed while Peter chased their

baby spider around the house.

"What does she mean the ceiling."

"Ceiling."

"Huh"

"My head hurts."

"Everyone shut up," Nat shouted

"My husband is Spider-Man and our daughter has inherited some of his genes."

Silence

Processing information

10%

60%

110%

"WHAT YOU'RE MARRIED TO SPIDER-MAN AND YOU HAVE A SPIDER KID." Everyone shouted in shock.

Nat just covers her ears for the next hour while everyone fires questions her way.

Next time they can stay in the stable.