Im...

Peter had a field trip today and he's not allowed to go for various reasons. The main being he hasn't shown up to his last 7 decathlon meetings due to his Spider-Man business.

Mj and Ned knew this but it was out of their control Peter didn't mind though as auntie Nat and uncle Clint said they would help train his spider senses.

Peter woke up late to see his best friends spamming him with messages but he ignored them as they were probably talking about the field trip.

Peter grabbed a quick breakfast so that includes 20 pancakes because you know... fast metabolism right?

As he made his way to the gym he overheard some interns talking about a tour which Peter was used to around the tower so he didn't think much off it.

He found Nat dominating Clint in a sparring match and he let it play out before announcing his presence. Nat judo flipped Clint and placed her foot on his neck.

"Alright alright, you win."

"Yep and you owe me pizza now." Clint grimaced while Peter laughed which made the super internal spy Jump not realise they were alone.

"May we train masters." Nat and Clint snorted at the same time.

"Shut up you absolute nerd," Clint said causing Nat to slap the back of his head. Peter smiled

thinking how perfect his family was.

__________

Peter was blindfolded and dodging arrows and Nat's close combat attacks. Duck left, right, down, backflip.

His senses seems to go a little haywire but Peter ignored it and continued his training until he heard a collection of gasps.

Peter turned around defensively but realised he still had his blindfold on so he ripped it off to come face to face with.. his class. Parker luck once again.

The girls were all blushing and gushing at Peter even though Mj was red in the cheeks which confused Peter at what everyone was staring at until he looked down and his eyes met his shirtless and slightly sweaty body.

There was no denying Peter was ripped with the whole package which was helped by his spider bite.

Peter doesn't know why he did it but he winked at Mj and flashed her a grin Percy Jackson style which caused her to blush harder.

The boys meanwhile had two main looks. Jealousy at Peter because of the attention he was drawing from the girls. Confusion on why Peter was here and why he was so goddam ripped.

Flash snapped out of his trance first.

"What the hell Penis how are you so ripped and why are you here with the avengers?

Peter turned and thought for a few moments and slowly turned around smiling cunningly.

"I'm Batman.......