Ignored

It was another day for Peter being ignored. It's been a gradual process but it's been going on for a month and Peter is at breaking point. He lives at the tower ever since his aunt may pass away and the avengers became Peters's new family.

It was great for 6 months until Tony hired a new personal intern to help with his and Peters's work.

Over time Tony full-on ignored Peter for the new intern Mike and then soon the other avengers that were at the tower followed.

Steve was next apparently I've been disrespecting him and Bucky so now I have to make my food whenever the others aren't around otherwise I won't get fed.

Wanda ignored me when I insulted her relationship with vision and said I'm glad her brother was dead.

Natasha has been colder to me and it's along the lines of me talking about the red room.

Finally, Clint is ignoring me for talking about how his family must hate me.

So that's all complete bullshit because I would never say those things but since Mike joined He's become the golden boy and he's good at lying I'll give him that.

So I've made a new crime-fighting friend who calls himself Deadpool and he always talks as if he's got an audience. I think that's strange right guys?

So now I've been crashing at Wade's place and helping him fight crime because fuck the avengers.

If they can be that easily manipulated then I will never call them a family again because family always listen to both sides of the story.

Not that I would know because I haven't had a normal family since they all keep dying. One thing that what's been positive is Wade has helped me train with weapons allowing me to become more ruthless and sometimes kill those that deserve it. JJJ hates the new Spider-Man but I like the new me.

The ruthless assassin version is hell-bent on cleaning the streets and seeking revenge on Mike. Maybe I should pay the bastard a little visit.

I swung in my all-black stealth costume and landed on the tower windows. I sneak my way inside and find Mike in my old bed snoring his head off.

I unsheath my katana and hold it to his chest. I lightly stab him causing him to scream and wake. He scrambled to the side of his bed but my sword prevented him from leaving.

"W-what do you want." Shaking in fear and oop he's also wet himself. Well, you know the saying better out than in right?

"I'm here because he framed a good innocent person and in doing so has failed this city." He looks startled and I place my blade directly under his fatty neck.

"Who are you talking about."

"Peter Parker." His eyes widened in fear and I swear I could see him almost crying.

"Please I'll do anything you say just don't kill me."

I lower my sword and push him against the wall and place my arms on either side of his head. I lean in real close.

"Anything... Here's what you going to do...."

______

Tony POV

I was asleep when FRIDAY and I are guessing the rest of the Avengers were in the tower up.

"Alerting all avengers Mike is in the living room with an urgent message." I sigh and get myself up not expecting what was to come.

I've been a bit sad when Peter left but it was probably for the best with how the rest of the team hated him.

I just don't understand he was such a sweet kid so I don't get how dorkasarus could say such things about the other avengers. I'm glad we've gotten Mike into the team and I hate to say it but they might be right about Peter.