Get Off The Ceiling

Peter POV

I woke up from the sound of my alarm going off. I already had a massive migraine and for some bizarre reason, I couldn't reach my alarm so I shot a web in its vicinity and it finally shut up.

After attempting to walk in my dazed state I used my smarts and figured out I was ill.

I used my Sherlock Holmes skills and deducted that my migraine and sore throat were enough evidence to back my theory. And just thinking like that made my head hurt even worse.

Stupid Peter stupid.

I walk out and my head must have Been messing with me because everything was upside down.

I decided when I first joined the Avengers to not showcase my powers to them because I was scared they would treat me differently.

So I let them think that my powers come from my suit.

I walk into the kitchen and see all the avengers chilling and none of them sees me. I walk and open the cupboard with cereal inside and web a bowl which gains the attention of some superheroes.

They alert the rest and every conversation dies down. I take no notice and eat my cereal in the corner of the floor even though everything is upside down. The avengers look so confused and a little scared at the same time while Mr Stark walked in.

"Hey guys what's up." (Haha what's up get it cause Peters is on the roof.. no ok I'll leave now)

The team just point up to a sleep-deprived Peter munching on cereal in the corner of the roof.

Stark shrugs and grabs some coffee.

"Pete why are you on the roof." My eyes widened and I dropped to the floor in a perfect flip that makes Natasha look in awe.

I thought I was ill but I guess the secrets are out now. Parker luck or just me being stupid or both.

"Erm morning gang." Clint gave a small wave which cause Nat to slap his head.

"Pete I thought your suit was where your power came from," Steve said looking a little dazed.

"Nope 100% all me."

"How strong are you," Clint said flexing his arms causing the rest of the avengers to groan.

"More than 10 tons well I think the building was more than that."

"What building!" Protective Stark and Nat shout.

"Oh, guys have you seen that new movie that came out.. we should watch it like now," I say wafting my arms towards the other room.

"Don't avoid the question," Bruce said looking up from his book.

"You guys remember the vulture I took down after I lost my suit." They all nodded while looking at Tony who gulped and shuffled nervously on his feet.

"Well, I kinda had a building dropped on me so I kinda had to lift it off me." They all gasp and I close my eyes.

My senses go insane so I flip and catch an object that was headed for me.

I open my eyes and see Clint standing and slow clapping while pretending to remove a fake tear from his eye. I look at my hand and see an apple.

"Thanks for the apple." I take a huge bit outta it. The gymnast-crazy assassin tilted her head at me.

"You are practising your gymnastics with me Peter and trust me they are hard routines." I shrug.

For the rest of the day, I explained my powers and now whenever I walk around the tower they decide it's a good idea to throw random objects at me to 'make sure my powers are still working.

I have huge plans for revenge on the prank war and trust me once I'm finished they will beg for mercy.

A good thing did come outta this which was my new relationship with Nat as we've grown closer through gymnastics I've never regretted accidentally showing my powers since.