Kate Bishop

Today was a special day for Hawkeye he had managed to gather some avengers that weren't on a mission to show his new prodigy.

Kate bishop of a handful but there was no denying she was talented with a bow and arrow.

Clint and Kate step out of the elevator and are greeted by Tony, Peter, Nat, Steve and Wanda.

Kate looks just like Peter on his first day. Just total shock and excitement that he was meeting the Avengers. Let's just hope she doesn't faint as Pete did.

"Everyone I would like you to meet my new student Kate bishop." She stood and gave an awkward wave to everyone which only Peter returned.

"It's such an honour to meet all of yous, though I don't who you are." She said directing her gaze to Pete.

"I'm Spider-Man." She gasp and nearly fainted on the spot. There was no denying that Kate had a crush on Spider-Man but she always thought he was a middle-aged man not someone roughly the same age. Tony and Nat both slapped their head.

"What was that for," Peter said rubbing his freshly forming bruise.

"Secret identity dumbass," Wanda smirked at her brother from another mother.

"Love you too. Besides if Clint trusts her then I can certainly trust her." Gave a wink at the end which Clint didn't appreciate but Kate did blushing the same colour as Spider-Man's suit.

"Clint I need to brief you on an up-and-coming mission so Peter the world's worst liar will you give Kate a tour of the tower," Nat said. Peter was more than happy to oblige as he skipped over to Kate and took her hand excitedly pulling her away with Kate grinning like a madman Well madwoman.

___________

Peter sat at the gym match total memorised watching Kate practise with a bow.

She finally ran out of arrows and turned to Peter and bowed. He clapped happily and cheered for her. She sat down next to him.

"So is there anywhere else to go?" He thought for a moment before shaking his head.

"Only the bedrooms." She edged closer.

"You know this is weird and amazing for me at the same time." He smiled thinking about his first time coming here.

"I know what you mean my first day was a lot but the avengers are the best family that you could ask for and I know you'll fit in perfectly."

She smiled back and finally scooted directly in front of him.

"That's not what I meant, you see when I was younger I had a crush on Spider-Man and here I am now sitting in the same room as him."

It was Peter's turn to blush crimson.

"Oh and do you still have this crush on Spider-Man." She leaned so close they could feel each other's breath on their faces.

"Maybe or maybe I've fallen for the man under the mask." She cupped his face and kissed Peter sweetly. They were in a world of their own when they were interrupted by a cough.

They tensed fearing it was Clint.

They slowly turned to see a red-faced Wanda standing embarrassed for interrupting.

"Sorry for interrupting your training session in a public area but Get a room, Peter Parker!"

"Well, we had one before you walked into it," Wanda grumbled something under her breath while Kate had a Moment of genius. She dragged Peter by his hand.

"Peter you still need to give me a tour of the bedrooms." Peter looked confused before catching on and grinning. Kate jumped on his back as they walked out but not before Turing to Wanda.

"Your wish is granted dear sis I'm finding a room." And with that, they were gone.

__________

Hours later

Clint had gathered the remaining avengers apart from Kate and Peter who were currently M.I.A.

Clint had been panicking as after the briefing he left to find Kate. He searched everywhere but to no avail.

"What are we doing here Clint you've been pacing in silence for nearly 5 minutes." Tony groaned.

"Kate and Peter are missing." Everyone apart from Wanda jumped out of their seats.

"How long," Nat said cocking her pistol.

"2-3 hours maybe." Then it clicked for Wanda.

She hesitated then raised her hand.

"I think I know where they are." Everyone turned pleadingly at her.

"Where Wanda are they in trouble." She snorted in a tense moment confusing the others about how she can be acting like this in a serious situation.

"Erm, they're probably all over each other... kissing." Clint looked horrified while the ex-playboy smiled at Peter's luck.

"I.. what.. no not possible." Clint sputtered out.

"Well, I can read minds and trust me when they first met they were only thinking how hot each other was then I walked in on them kissing."

"Where are they."

Wanda hesitated but the look from Clint scared her.

"Bedroom." Nat had emotions on her face and they were not impressed.

Clint ran out of the room and no one followed.

_________

They sat in bed panting and the cover of the sheets over both of them. Her head was on Peter's chest as he played with her hair and kissed her head.

"I like you."

"I like you too." Kate looked into Peter's beautiful baby browns.

"Can we become something permanent?" She smiled.

"Are you asking me to be Spider-Man's girlfriend?"

"No I'm asking you to be Peter Parker's girlfriend and Eventually you could make Spider-Man sidekick." She slapped his chest and giggled.

"I would love to be your girlfriend." They kissed again as the door slammed open scaring them both.

They kept the covers tightly above Their torso and they both saw a very annoyed Clint.

"Hi, Clint why are you here."

"Why are you in bed with my student Peter."

"Kate can make her own decisions because it's her life and you can't control her Barton."

"Well, she's like a daughter to me Peter so I'd rather you not just sleep with her than ditch her."

"Is that all you think of Peter, Clint we both know that's not like him and I was the one who initiated this."

"I just want to keep you safe."

"And I appreciate that Clint I do because you're like a father I've never had but I like Peter I do and he's so kind to me." Clint sighed and rubbed his face.

"Alright but Peter you hurt her and I'll kill you."

"Yes, Mr Barton." He smiled at Kate before leaving.

"Well that was awkwardly sweet I think." Peter said causing Kate to chuckle.

"So Parker you up for another round."

"Only if you are."