Do You Remember?

His head hurt, his body hurt, and he was both tired and hungry, cold and thirsty but the one thing Peter Parker was, is comfy. The added weight on his chest made him feel warm and fuzzy every time they moved slightly.

Wait?... what was moving?

Opening his eyes and trying to not complain about how bright the world was, he tilted his head down and saw someone laying naked on him. He quickly checked under the covers and realised, he too was naked.

He looked closer at the woman and realised she was gorgeous, her dark brown hair had fallen around her face and Peter resisted the urge to push it behind her ears. Then it clicked who the woman was, Maria Hill, his long-time crush.

Back when Peter first joined the avengers, Maria was acting as a liaison for Nick fury and after watching a session in the gym, where she destroyed everyone in a spar, he fell head over heels.

They first got to talking after their first mission together where Peter saved her life at expense of being impaled by shrapnel. She was annoyed at haven to be saved, especially at the cost of her teammate getting injured.

On the flight back to the ship carrier, they talked about nothing and everything. It was one of Peters's favourite moments in life and he didn't have many after his childhood.

He remembered her trying to get even for him saving her, but since there were no missions to potentially save him so she didn't feel like she owed him anymore, she settled for simply spending time with him.

Watching nerdy movies is something she secretly enjoyed and while she wouldn't geek out as Peter did, she enjoyed his reactions because seeing Peter happy, made her happy but she didn't know why that was.

They would go see new movie releases, have movie nights of their own, game nights and simply explore the world. His favourite night was paintball night when they were against 30 people and won. They were sore losers but worse winners. It made for an entertaining night.

He was too caught up in memory lane to notice Maria moving on top of him. She moaned in annoyance as she brought up her hands to wipe her eyes of sleep.

She moved again slightly before she froze and reached her hand out hesitantly before she touched his stomach, her hand trailed down getting dangerously close to his member before she pulled away and yanked her head up.

It seemed she relaxed slightly when she saw Peter looking back at her with a sheepish smile on his face. Maria got off him and lay beside him, propping the pillows up behind her so she could sit up comfortably.

"So we did it right?" Peter said and cursed himself for how stupid he sounded.

Maria though had a small smile on her face before it was quickly wiped away. "It appears so."

"I can't remember last night."

"Me either... let's go through the night step by step I guess."

A party was being held for Tony's birthday and Peter sat at the bar alone and drinking away. He glanced out the corner of his eyes and saw Maria looking as beautiful as ever. Her red dress moulded perfectly on her body, showing just the right amount of curves. She was the most beautiful woman in the world that night, it was a shame she was with another man, his hand on her back and Peter thought bitterly that it should be his hand there not that weirdos.

He didn't know how many he had but he was certainly a little drunk. He had a beer in his right hand while scrolling through Instagram on his phone with his left hand. He felt someone sit down next to him but he didn't know or care who it was.

"You gonna ask me to dance." Her voice carried through the air like a melody, it was an like angel had come from heaven and he could listen to it forever.

He didn't reply straight away just like the photo, that MJ posted on her private Instagram.

"Thought you'd be dancing with your boyfriend." He said and while it was not his intent, Peter let some bitterness seep out and into his words.

If Maria heard it, she didn't seem to let it affect her thoughts. She simply reached out and placed her hand on his arm, her thumb stroking up and down and Peter felt embarrassed as he was aroused.

He tilted his head to her and she was simply smiling at him, she was drunk too but hid it better than him.

"He's not my boyfriend or the person I want to dance with." She whispered and moved closer to Peter, mimicking her movements till they were millimetres apart, their foreheads brushing one another but never fully touching.

"And who would that be." She looked at his lips and eyes, before her drunk confidence could leave her, she smashed her lips against his and they hungrily kissed each other.

Reluctantly they pull apart, breathing heavily and slightly blushing at each other.

She grabbed his hand and they quickly ran out of the room and straight to Peters's room. As soon as the door closed she was on him again immediately. Pulling his clothes off while he grabbed her dress and ripped it off her body. She blushed heavily as she saw the ruined dress on the floor but she simply was far too horny to care.

Peter pushed her onto the bed before he climbed above her, like a wolf stalking his prey. He brushed her hair behind her ear like he always wanted to and kissed her softly.

"I don't want this to be a one-off, I love you, Maria." He didn't know where the words came from but they were spoken from the heart. Maria looked at him and smiled before bringing him into another kiss.

"I love you too."

Peter looked at Maria who sat next to him in bed and worried that she regretted everything, was it simply drunken words? Maria seemed to sense his distress and she kissed him before moving onto the bed and straddling him.

"I meant what I said my love, now I'd like to get a morning workout with you." And they both smirked at each other before kissing again.

He felt happier than ever before, thank the gods for drunken confidence.