My Loser Boyfriend On A Trip

The golden trio

Ned: HEY YOU GUYS EXCITED BECAUSE I AM!!

Mj: Hey! Losers calm down we've been there loads

Ned: yes yes ik your boyfriend and my best friend work and live there

Peter: what are you guys on about it's too late at night for this

Mj: Pete it's 8 am how long were you in that lab for and don't you lie to me

Peter: erm.. well ... you know funny story maybe like a little bit oh from I dunno I went in on Saturday it's still Saturday right.

Ned: DUDE!

Mj: PETER BENJAMIN PARKER!!

Peter: oh no that's my full name that's bad

Mj: Peter it's Monday!! And if you've forgotten what's happening today let me remind you

Typing. . .

"Hey, Pete you need to go to bed you've been in here for two days so I'm taking your phone off you so you can't distract yourself," Dad says.

I groan loudly I mean can't I have five more minutes and I wonder what MJ was going to say.

"Bed now son." I give him my best puppy eyes but it doesn't work so I walk to my bedroom and collapse in exhaustion.

Two straight days in the lab helping Dad with his suit and mine since it got a tiny winy bit wrecked in a fight to capture a vulture which I was successful in thankfully.

________________________________

Queen Mj POV

Sitting on the decathlon bus heading to you guessed it Stark Compound for a night stay and tour after we won 1st place this is our reward though I think it's Peters's torture from his father.

I have no interest in this trip unless I can speak to Mrs Stark or The black widow and my Loser.

I know Tony and Pepper are Peters's parents and I've met them loads already because of girlfriend privileges especially when I stay over in Peters's room.

That was an awkward conversation but they trusted us and we've slept together multiple times which I've enjoyed a lot.

Not like that you pigs get your heads out of the gutter.

Peter still isn't here so I'm guessing he's skipping school from exhaustion. What an idiot.

But I can't blame him fully because it's what I admire about the loser. He's full of so much determination and passion it's amazing to watch him work which I have done for hours... It's NOT CREEPY I'm just observant.

Wow, my thoughts are fighting each other today.

"When I say penis you say Parker .. PENIS!"

Ten bucks who said that I mutter to Ned while shaking my head. He smiled a little while reading a comic.

Silence...

Yeah, the decathlon team like and respects Peter and they are scared of what I'll do to them if they insult him. They should worry.

Mr Harrington is too busy taking pictures to pay attention to the class and crying about his fourth wife leaving him. It was with the dog Walker even though they didn't have a dog.