Secret Calls

It's another day with the same ending for Wanda. Peter had been coming back home later than usual recently and a lot more tired.

At first, she thought it was his patrols but when he wouldn't go into details about what he's been doing that's exhausting him so much she started to get suspicious.

She didn't want to be one of those crazy girlfriends that accused their significant other of cheating because he was coming home late but the way he was acting she couldn't help it.

Once again he came in late, kissed Wanda and said he was going to take a shower. He placed his phone on the bed and stripped to his boxers causing the Scarlett witch to become red-faced like usual whenever she saw the body of a Greek god on Peter.

She couldn't help it and didn't think she ever would get used to how sexy her spider boy was but she still had the nagging voice in the back of her head telling her that he was unfaithful.

With Peter out of the room, she sat on the bed caught up in her thoughts until Peter's phone lit up with a message.

She glanced at the message from pure curiosity to see a girl's name. Everything to her was screaming a red flag so she decided to investigate further. She opened his phone to see the girl's most recent Message.

Gwen:

Hey, Peter thanks for tonight again you've been amazing now I have to take a shower after what you did to me. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Wanda had tears in her eyes. It appears she was right. Her Peter was cheating on her. She decided to confront him once he was out of the shower.

Peter exited the shower with a white towel wrapped tightly around him and water still glistening on his body. He smiled at Wanda but faded once he saw the furious and very upset girlfriend staring at him with the intent to kill.

"Is everything ok Wanda?" He took one step forward and she in return took one back. He tilted his head to the side slightly looking like a confused dog.

"Who is she!" She said through gritted teeth. Peter was now more confused than ever.

"Who are you talking about." Wanda's eyes glowed red for a second and Peter felt a cold shiver on his spine.

"Who is the girl your cheating on me with."

"I'm not cheating on you Wanda what's gotten into you." Wanda launched herself at him crying and pounding his chest with a fist while he just wrapped her in a hug trying to defuse her anger.

"What's gotten into me.. no Peter what's gotten into you? Your always tired and come home late and now this." She showed Peter the message on his phone and he smiled slightly.

This just pissed her off even more; he had the cheek to smile at a message that is proving that he's not loyal.

"This is all a big misunderstanding so please let me explain." He went to stroke Wanda's hair like she loves all those times before but this time she slapped his hand away.

He looked down at her red puffy eyes and sniffing face and sighed. He wanted to surprise her with this but guess not.

"You have 5 minutes before I throw you out the window." That wouldn't be that scary to some people but when you are 70 floors up and without your web shooters then you better start talking quickly.

Peter sat on the bed and patted the empty spot next to him. "Sit please." She hesitated but complied nonetheless.

"The girl is called Gwen Stacey and she's my ..... apprentice you could say or spider girl." Wanda didn't know if she should be jumping with joy that her love isn't being a cheating scum or beating him within an inch of his life for keeping such a big fact secret.

"Why wouldn't tell me that you had an apprentice or the fact they're someone who possesses the same spider powers as yourself." Peter sighed and brought his hand on one of wandas' cheeks. He wiped a tear that had fallen on her cheek and rested his forehead on hers.

"Because one day I want to retire and start a family with you." Wanda gasped and looked at Peter's eyes for any deceit but found none.

"Y-you-w-want to start a family with me." She stuttered still not believing her dream to become reality.

In life, all she wanted is to find the right person to love and start a family and she already accomplished part 1 yet they never discussed if they wanted a family.

It was just a conversation they hadn't talked about yet but now was as good a time as any.

"Of course, I want a family with you Wanda, you're my world, my dream girl and I don't want to ever lose you or the kids which is why when I retire from saving people I want someone who can fill the role of Newyork guardian."

He closed his eyes and kissed her gently pushing all his love and emotions into a slow kiss. She replicated the kiss with just as much passion and love.

They separated looking into each other's eyes with love and lust. They remained in close contact with one other feeling the hot breath escaping the lips of their lover.

"I love you, Wanda."

"I love you too Peter."

They kissed again this time with more intensity And passion as they fell back onto the bed.

Wanda's clothes were ripped off and well Peter didn't exactly have any on, to begin with. Her breathing increased with the intensity of love she was receiving from Peter.

Fluttering her eyes open she slowly sat up in bed keeping the covers up to not expose her chest.

She looked to the left at a drooling man lying peacefully asleep like he didn't have the weight of the world on his shoulders for once.

She leant over him and played with his messy brown hair as she remembered everything that happened the night before.

She didn't even want to try to move with how comfy and well sore she was from last night.

Looking down at Peter's motionless body she couldn't help the face-splitting grin that appeared on her face. They'd be alright she just knew it.

What they didn't know is they were going to be in for a shock when she discovered she had gotten pregnant that same night...