Forever Mine

Kate was in the kitchen humming to herself when she heard laughter from behind her. She knew a few people were watching catching up on Game Of Thrones, including her boyfriend.

She turned around and saw Wanda far too close for Kate's liking, as she twirled a strand of her red hair and laughed at something Peter said. She fought a snarl that nearly emerged from her when she saw Wanda hit Peter on his chest gently.

Peter was far too oblivious when it came to girls liking him and it took Kate making out with him, for Peter to understand she liked him.

She smiled at the memory remembering how nervous she was and how confused Peter was. Now they were 2 years strong and she was the happiest she's ever been in life.

Kate made her way back with the snack that she threw on the table for everyone to feast upon.

Instead of taking her original seat next to Peter, she sat on his lap, his strong arms wrapping around her waist and pulling her into his chest on instinct while he was still talking to Wanda.

Kate snuggled into Peters's embrace and he tightened his grip on her waist making Kate stifle a surprised gasp.

She glared at Wanda who simply smirked at Kate. Yes, Kate gets jealous and overprotective when it came to Peter but she could never afford to lose him.

Peter was Kate's other half and she felt on her worst days that he deserved someone better than her. He reassured her in both words and passionate love that he wanted her and only her.

Peter began running a hand through her hair and rubbing small invincible patterns on her thigh which made her feel sleepy.

She tried fighting the sleep off but before she knew it she was out like a light still wrapped in Peter's warmth embrace.

He pulled her close and let her rest on him while he continued to play with her hair.

She snuggled closer and let out a content sigh which made Peter smile and kiss the top of her head.

He was the luckiest man on earth to have an amazing girlfriend like this. Sometimes when no one was looking he'd pinch himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

He knew she had an insecurity which made her feel like she wasn't good enough for him. He wondered if it came from her terrible mother putting her second in everything that Kate felt weird when Peter would drop everything for her.

He loved her more than anything and he hoped she would understand that one day, she was enough and he didn't want anyone else.

When they finished watching tv for the night Peter picked Kate up with ease, in his arms like she weighed nothing to him and walked to their shared bedroom.

He pulled back the covers and gently placed Kate in. He pushed a hair out her face and kissed her forehead before Peter got changed for bed.

He climbed into bed and pulled Kate into his embrace.

"I love you so much Kate bishop, I want to marry you one day." He whispered more to himself than Kate before he kissed her head again and fell asleep.

Kate had a huge smile on her face as she heard Peter speak to her. I love you to Peter she thought.

She felt so much happiness knowing Peter wants to spend the rest of their lives together.

She had been awake the entire time since Peter woke her accidentally when he lifted her from bed.

She stroked his arm with her fingers that were wrapped around her body as if he never wanted to let her go. She never wanted him to let go either.

She thought a lot about her future and she could never imagine one without Peter so she felt so relieved that Peter felt the same.

Your mine Peter Parker, forever mine.