Archery Lessons

What started as a rivalry turned into something more.

They met at the avengers training program for specially handpicked recruits. Kate is Clint's protege and Peter is Tony's mini Stark.

It wasn't love at first sight, far from it in all honesty. Peter and Kate became rivals and continuously pushed each other to be better.

Then one night after a few too many drinks they kissed and everything just fell into place after that. Even when they began dating they were still rivals but only in the way to push their partner to be better.

When they were playing truth or dare, Peter had to swing Kate around the city where she clung to him tightly screaming she was going to kill him and made him promise not to drop her.

Peter swung round the corner and dropped Kate causing her to fall before he webbed her to him in a swing.

When they landed back at Stark tower, she promptly began chasing him down until Clint handed her his bow and arrows and she started to fire at him.

Peter never got hit obviously due to his reflex speed and spider senses which only frustrated Kate even more.

When she finally calmed down and everyone retired for the night she cuddled up to Peter and started to form a plan.

"Peter, since you dropped me and broke a promise I want something from you." She whispered in his ear causing an involuntary shiver. He turned his head to face her and gave a sheepish grin at Kate.

"Anything for you my love." He pressed a kiss against her head hoping to charm his way out of this situation however one look in Kate's eyes showed she saw straight through his schemes.

She sat up and straddled Peter, moving her hands to rest on both his shoulders. She ran a finger up and down his bicep while giving light feather kisses down his chest.

"I want to teach you archery when we go to Clint's next week." He agreed immediately if it meant she would carry on with the pleasure giving but she smirked at him while he couldn't see her face.

Kate gave one final kiss just above his boxers, seeing the very large situation below before she simply jumped up and kissed Peter goodnight.

He was stunned and sexually frustrated at her. He gripped her waist tightly causing a muffled moan to escape her lips. Peter began kissing the back of her neck then moved slowly, almost agonisingly slow till he reached her pulse point then sucked and nipped at it.

Kate rolled over and stared at him with eyes of lust and love. She straddled him again this time taking Peters's shirt off that she wore to bed as they were very big on her. His eyes immediately went to her chest as he leaned forward to kiss it.

Kate carried on with what she was doing before, kissing slowly down his body only this time she didn't plan on stopping. Her boyfriend still ravishing her chest made her moan his name like a chant.

_________________________

They had been settled at Clint's farmhouse for three days when Kate dragged Peter outside to the barn. It was old and not being used apart from the target mounted to the haybales at the back.

She handed him a bow while she held three arrows in her small hands. Then when Peter was ready she gave him an arrow with the only instruction to hit the target.

He got in a stance and then pulled the bow string back. He looked down at the arrow, aiming it for the target. Taking a slow breath he released the arrow and it whistled through the air before hitting the bullseye on the first try.

Kate looked stunned before dropping the arrows she was holding and jumping into Peters's arms, kissing the living daylights out of him.

Well, that's how Peter imagined it went when in reality he released the arrow and it sailed into the hay bales behind, missing the target by a good 5 metres.

Kate had the gall to giggle loudly at her boyfriend's shocking appearance. He looked at her as she rolled around the floor giggling and holding her stomach as if it hurt to laugh.

When she finally stopped the giggle attack and caught her breath, she handed another arrow to Peter but this time she helped him.

Standing behind him, she held his waist and then kicked his feet to get him in the correct stance. Sliding her arms up his chest and down his large muscular biceps to show how the bow should be correctly held.

Her breath was felt on Peters's neck which caused goosebumps to appear on his body. He couldn't focus at that moment as all he could think about was Kate.

She let him go and stood next to him, telling him to fire again. All the could do was focus on her, the black hair sported in a messy bun that Peter loved so much. Two curls escaped laid on both sides of her face.

His eyes trailed down to her body, where she wore a purple jumper, Peters jumper and on the back, it said in large capital letters PARKER. One day he thought.. one day.
The jumper was too big yet she didn't care as it kept her warm and it was very comfy.

The left side of the jumper fell off her shoulder a bit exposing the pale skin that showed some of Peters possessive marks on her skin, showing others she was Peters.

Going further down her body, she has right black leggings on. Showing her curves in all the right places and that arse he loved to grab. She wore them for comfort and the looks she would get from Peter when she bent over in front of him to pick something she 'accidentally dropped.'

She always loved the look on Peter's face when she did that. Hungry for her, lustful and so very in love. He trailed his eyes back up her petite figure to her face where their eyes met, her face sporting a known grin as if she knew exactly what Peter was doing.

Peter shook his head and focused back on the target. Doing what Kate told him, he fired his arrow which hit the target this time, a huge improvement on the last attempt.

He saw Kate going over to grab the arrow from the target, her hips swaying more than normal and Peter couldn't help himself.

Dropping the bow, he walked silently over to Kate and wrapped his arms tightly around her waist, dragging him closer to him.

She gasped and leant into his arms, tilting her head up to Peter and her breath quickened as she saw the lust in his darkened eyes.

His hands slowly moved up and down her body in an agonising pain of overwhelming pleasure.

She grabbed his hands which caused him to stop. His face pressed against the back of her neck nipping at her skin, marking her as his.

"I need you, Peter." That was all she said to which Peter picked her up and laid her on some hay in the corner.

When they arrived back at the home Clint raised an eyebrow at Kate whose clothes were dishevelled on her body, slightly crumpled as well, while her hair had some hay sticking in it.

Next to her Peters's hair was messier than usual and his shirt was on backwards, not that he seemed to notice.

Kate never said anything, just grabbed peters hand and then dragged him to their room.

She took him into the shower insisting there wasn't enough hot water for the both of them so they had to shower together.

Peter smirked at his girlfriend's impatient form before she leapt on Peter and undressed him herself. He had awoken a monster he thought with a grin. He had to tame it.