Endgame

The five years have been hard on everyone who survived the snap including Peter. He worked endlessly to figure a way to bring them back and try to keep peace around New York.

But now here he was with everyone returned and in the middle of a war which could end all life as we know it or they would win and live happily ever after.

Peter looks over at Stark and Thanos who are fighting and what they both don't know is Peter is there waiting for the perfect moment.

He saw what the strange showed Tony and Peter knew what had to happen. A sacrifice for the universe.

Now was the perfect opportunity as Stark made a grab for the stone the mad Titan and iron man were in a stalemate until Spider-Man slammed into the gauntlet sending everyone backwards. Thanos grunted and raised his gauntlet.

"I am inevitable." And everyone screamed and Tony looked down in shame at defeat and failure.

Snap

But nothing happened until they heard a scream of pain and they all look at Peter who had a metal hand covered in glowing stones.

"And I.. am... Spider-Man." Tony screamed for Peter.

Snap

Thanos and his freak show all dusted away leaving the heroes victorious yet they had all suffered so much and none felt like cheering.

Tony and the avengers all ran to Peter who was leaning against a crashed ship coughing up blood and looking extremely pale.

"Kid why did you do that you should have let me do it," Tony said tears streaming down his cheeks.

"You- you have a beautiful family Tony.. and a daughter who needs her father. I don't have anyone so the choice was easy." He said touching the side of Tony's cheek blood dripping from Peters's nose and mouth worsened.

Tony reached for Peters's hand and held it tightly.

"That's where your wrong Peter. You had a family with us.. with me you were like a son to me Peter and you always will be." Peter smiled weakly.

"Thank you... dad." Then his grip loosened on Tony's hand and his head fell.

"Fri vital signs."

"No vital signs detected... I'm sorry sir."

Tony just fell back while pepper walked and engulfed him in a huge hug as they mourned the loss of their son.

Everyone on the battlefield fell to one knee as a sign of respect and honour for the fallen hero. The one who saved them all.

The avengers held a private funeral as they haven't released what had happened yet. Steve stood on the platform and then poof he was gone. Bruce stood at the machine.

"And in 5...4....3...2...1 return!." Steve stood back on the platform looking a little bit older and stood with 2 women at his side.

Bruce walked over and froze... "N...Nat what how." She smiled at the sight of the green scientist.

"When I died I went to the realm where everyone who got snapped was. When the snap brought everyone back I guess I got dragged along with them." Bruce looked down as the memories are too fresh.

"I'm sorry Nat."

"Why are you sorry Bruce."

"Because the snap that killed Thanos and his army killed the holder of the stones."

Nat stumbled a little.

"Who.. who was it, Bruce."

"Peter." Nat fell to her knees in tears. She was sceptical at first as she wanted Peter to experience a childhood that she couldn't talk about because of the red room.

Eventually, he grew on her more than anyone ever had before and she became a motherly figure to Peter.

Peter loved Natasha more than anything and constantly called her mom which never failed to make her smile.

Bruce and Steve comforted her while the other woman walked and placed a hand on Steve's shoulder. Bruce looked between the two.

"Steve who's this." Steve smiled and was about to answer when she beat him to it.

"I'm Peggy... Peggy Rodgers, Steve's wife."

Bruce was left with his mouth gaping like a goldfish.

"But how."

"That's a story for another time I think Nat should be our priority," Steve said which Bruce just nodded.

2 days later

Ned and Mj sat in the school's hall ready to watch the news on the big screen.

They were told to gather so that they all could be informed of what has happened. They were worried when Peter hadn't turned up but they reassured themselves slightly assuming he was late like usual.

And so the news began.

They were shocked when they found out it had been five years but what they found out next was worse.

There in the video stood all the avengers but Tony and the black widow stood at the podium.

"We are gathered here today to tell you what happened in the final battle." And they did when finally it came to the worst part which has the avengers in tears including black widow.

"And Spider-Man snapped his fingers dusting all of Thanos's army including Thanos himself away saving everyone and winning the battle. Sadly the power of the stones was too much and Spider-Man died from his injuries."

Then Nat wiped her tears and stood in front of the mic as Tony stepped back.

"We are telling you this next part out of respect for Spider-Man and we hope you can honour his legacy. Spider-Man who was 19 when he died, his true name was Peter Parker.. my son." And then she cried and the video cut to pictures of the avengers and Spider-Man happy together in one big dysfunctional family.

Ned was sobbing and mourning the loss of his best friend.

Mj was crying for her loser who she was too scared to admit her feelings for and now has to live with the biggest regret of her life. Not being with Peter.

And flash he was crying too and also has waved off guilt pushed on him. Peter Parker who he bullied and tormented all his life was a hero.

He has saved him in Washington and now brought him back. Peter never fought back or said a bad word toward flash. Now flash has to live forever with the guilt of knowing he bullied one of the greatest people he knew...