In The Middle Of The Night

It's been 3 whole years since Spider-Man has been spotted swinging around New York being the hero that he is saving people and stopping crime.

3 years since any of the Avengers had heard from the mini Stark. Every one of them missed his awful jokes and his positive attitude no matter the situation.

3 whole years since anyone has seen or heard from Peter Parker, a young adult with too much to do and not enough time to do it.

He was always tired at school and despite his two best friend's concern over his sleeping schedule and how much he would eat, he remained the same over the years.

After so many years with no contact from either Peter Parker or Spiderman people started to ask questions.

Where is Peter Parker

Who is Peter Parker

But the most important question.

Why is Peter Parker
____________________

Yelena turned the page of her book and gently placed it on the nightstand to her right. She ran her right hand through her luscious blonde curls that ran down her back.

She glanced down to her stomach which had a small bump forming and a sleeping but protective Peter Parker laid his head on while she gently ran her fingers through his curly brown hair.

It was an... Unexpected relationship but it was most welcome.

She never expected the nerdy boy who could barely keep his life together would be the love of her life. It started with a one-night stand when they both got extremely drunk after a particularly tough mission.

When they had woken up the morning after, Yelena had insisted that it was a mistake and would never happen again.

True to his word nothing happened for the first week because Peter all but avoided her, as he had fallen for the blonde but he kept his promise as he was afraid of the petite lady.

While he kept his promise, Yelena could not help but think of the handsome, fit superhero. He plagued her dreams and every waking thought. Her breaking point had been seeing a shirtless Peter, all wet from the pool while he talked to a woman whose back was facing Yelena.

She felt jealous and very possessive of Peter at that moment. So the next chance she had she jumped Peter and so began a secret romance.

When it came to Peter proposing to Yelena, she accepted immediately and a teary affair in Santorini. A few weeks later Peter found her upset and they had a deep and lengthy conversation in which he found out she felt she didn't deserve his love because of her past and the fact she couldn't give him a family.

Peter from the moment till the end of his days silently promised himself never to let Yelena feel unworthy of love. From every waking moment till they fall asleep he tells her and shows her just how much he loves her.

They had travelled the world before settling down in Zürich, Switzerland. They stayed in many countries like Italy, Austria, Germany, Scotland, Japan and many more yet they both just fell in love with Switzerland.

They had gotten married 6 months after they moved to Switzerland, in Italy by the sea. It was a small event yet it meant so much to both of them. Yelena shed many tears that night while Peter cried like a baby but he didn't care as this was the happiest moment in his life... So far.

A few months later and after roughly over 4 and a half years with the love of her life, Yelena came down ill in the mornings with a mysterious sickness that didn't seem to leave her system.

They went to a doctor that ran a few tests after they explained what was wrong. He admitted he had a theory but wouldn't make any baseless assumptions without running tests in case he got their hopes up.