Get A Room

The avenger's tower was quiet on a Saturday morning apart from one room. The sparing room contained both the spiders in a full-on battle.

They were just doing the usual things couples do which include punching each other and throwing knives. You know the usual relationship activities.

They were currently in a fist fight with Natasha's skill showing but still unable to land a punch on her boyfriend because he was using that stupid spider-sense. Left hook, roundhouse kick nothing was working against him so she had an idea.

She put her guard down while Peter was mid-spin kick and he hit her directly in the chest sending her flying to the floor with a thud. Peter tensed then ran immediately to her side and was constantly apologising to her for hitting her.

Nat wrapped her arms around Peter's shirtless chest and legs around Peter's waist and flipped and punched him in the face.

"That's cheating." Peter made puppy dog eyes that he knew Nat couldn't resist.

"Never let your guard down, I thought I taught you that." Still using the puppy dog face Nat nearly broke her defence.

"Yes but I thought I hurt you, you know how I have to pull punches in case I kill someone. I can't bare to lose you Natasha especially if I accidentally do it in a training session." He looks down in shame. Natasha tries to get him to look at her but he refuses.

"Peter I'm sorry but trust me you'll never lose me I promise." Peter looks into her eyes and puts his hand over her heart.

"You better keep that promise for me then." She smirks and kisses him which he gladly returns.

They collapse backwards on the mat with Nat straddling Peter and kissing him passionately.

They were going full-on make-out session in the middle of the tower before they were broken up by a girl screaming.

They jumped off one another to see Captain America standing there with his hands over his eyes.

Nat and Peter both stood up with Nat smirking and Peter blushing and looking embarrassed being caught by the dad of the avengers.

"Can't you guys get a room this is meant to be a public space to use?"

Nat looked in thought then looked at her childish boyfriend who looks like he's just told his crush he liked her.

God don't even get started on when Peter tried to confront her about his feelings towards her because it was painful with a stuttering Peter so she just kissed him and he honestly looked both pleased and on the verge of passing out.

"That's a good idea Cap thank you, let's go Peter." She started to drag Peter out of the room who finally caught up and her idea.

"Use protection!" Cap shouted which echoed through the tower.

Nat and Peter made it towards her room and she shoved him inside and locked the door behind her.

They spent the entire day in the room and when they left for food Cap couldn't look them in the eyes. Safe to safe whenever they would go for a 'sparing session' Cap would avoid the gym as much as possible.