MamaSpider

Tony POV

I've gathered the avengers in the living room because I have a surprise. Spider-Man my favourite Avenger and practically I as a child with how smart and handsome he looks is going to live with us permanently after his aunt sadly passed away.

He had no family alive to my knowledge but I couldn't access his Shields record which was strange but I haven't given it much thought. Finally, after Clint had stopped crying about losing Mario kart to Natasha they were all ready for my mother's meeting.

"So the reason I have asked you's all here is that we have a new member of the Avengers permanently staying with us." This caused the others to look in thought at who it could be while Nat just smirked. Weird?

"Who is it," Steve said. On-time the elevator doors opened and I waved why hands dramatically to reveal Peter Parker, my 16-year-old intern.

This caused the Avengers to look confused. None of them has met Peter yet but they know who he is.

"Erm Tony isn't that your intern." I turn around and nod. Peter casually walked over and nodded and I then looked around the room as if he took a spy course in analysing people.

His eyes landed on the super dangerous red-headed angry spy and they smiled at each other. Natasha Romanoff SMILED! What is happening?

"So Peter what are you doing here," Bucky says which his apron on as I dragged him from the kitchen while he was making cookies.

"I'm going to live here since Spider-Man is the new avenger." The living room was finally quiet for once.

"Your Spider-Man but you're so young." Bruce voiced.

"I dropped a bridge on you at the airport." Captain sparkles said. Nat immediately stood up and had her hand on her knife. Why is she so defensive?

"So Peter I'm sure you know everyone here."

He nodded and walked directly in front of Nat. Does this Kid have a death wish, you always let Nat approach first if your know so she can do her spy magic on you to see if you are safe or something.

"Hello, son I'm so happy you're here."

"Hello, mom it's good to see you too."

Nat brought Peter into a hug which he returned by clinging onto her for dear life. Everyone was confused apart from Bucky who fell out of his seat when they started speaking Russian.

Bucky stood up and pointed to both of them.

"Peter she's your..."

"Yep."

"Nat he's your."

"Yep."

Bucky's eyes went wide.

"Omg, we are all going to die." This just confused everyone even further. Nat stepped forward with Peter still clinging to her.

"Everyone meet Peter Parker-Romanoff."

Wait for WHAT? What are the chances my intern is Spider-Man and Natasha's son? Then she turned her attention to Steeb. Oh no.

"So Steve what was that about you dropping something on my son." Steve visibly gulped and was sweating badly.

"Now I'm going to give you to the count of 3 before I badly hurt you." Steve was already gone at the count of 3 and I'm surprised there wasn't dust flying everywhere with how fast he was running.

It took no time before everyone became extremely protective of Peter. Even Hulk the green giant who hates everyone loves Peter.