Thoughts About You

Peter was excited about coming home from his mission that had taken two months to complete. He was sent out with Clint and Steve to scout out a reported hydra location and destroy it, if Necessary.

They had completed the mission perfectly, scouting the base while not being compromised then they destroyed the base before hydra even knew what hit them.

On the way back to the avengers' tower he thought about Wanda. He had a major crush on Wanda but he doubt she knew since he hid it.

He wanted to ask her out but didn't want to make it awkward if she rejected him, especially since they were on the same team.

He confided in Natasha since she was the closest to both him and Wanda and Natasha wholeheartedly supported him.

Yet Peter chickened out because he didn't want to put Wanda in an uncomfortable situation and was still scared of rejection from her knowing it would be painful on his hear

He was in love or at least he thought he was, he doesn't know what love feels like but just being near Wanda makes him feel good.

He loves everything about her. From her red hair that she curls at the bottom and her beautiful smile that lights up a room.

Her laughter sounds like she came from the heavens and her light scars show how strong and brave she is.

He loves everything about her, yet he's too much of a coward to do anything about it.

He decided then and there, in the back of the QuinJet that he would ask Wanda out when they got back to the tower.

He drifted off to sleep dreaming of a gorgeous redhead smiling down at him. He smiled to himself as he embraced the dream.

_______

He took a breath of fresh air as he exited the jet on the tower's helipad. He was the last to leave since the others left him asleep knowing he needed it.

He checked his phone and saw the time was just after eleven at night before he pocketed it.

Tomorrow would be the day he asked Wanda out. No more excuses he thought to himself as he shouldered his bag and went to his room.

As he passed the living room he saw the tv was still on so decided to glance inside.

He saw Wanda asleep with her head on Vision's shoulder. Vision saw Peter and gave him a small wave that Peter reluctantly returned.

Peter shook his head and went to bed putting the image that he saw in front of him to the back of his mind hoping it was nothing.

Peter woke up feeling giddy. Today was the day he opened his heart to the girl he loved. He got showered and then put on his grey joggers and a leavers hoodie with his name on the back.

He entered the kitchen to see Wanda standing next to Vision cooking some bacon for breakfast.

Once again Peter ignored it but still put it in the back of his mind that was working overdrive to figure out what was going on.

When he left Vision acted more like a robot than he did a human but now he was smiling albeit awkwardly but it was a smile nonetheless.

They laughed and bumped shoulders with each other as Peter munched away on his cereal behind them unnoticed.

He managed to make cereal and eat it all without anyone noticing him, just like at school he thought bitterly, knowing he just faded into the background while flash occasionally bullied him.

Of course, Peter wanted to punch flash but Peter knew he would kill him if he did. He already pulled punches against criminals and that was hard enough knowing some of them didn't deserve to live.

He was cut out of his dark thoughts when he heard Wanda giggle. Vision had accidentally dropped the bacon on the floor while Wanda just laughed at him.

He thought it was a beautiful laugh and wished it was him that would make her laugh like that.

As Peter put the dirty bowl in the dishwasher he turned and accidentally bumped shoulders with Wanda as he left to work out.

Wanda froze as she watched Peter leave, double tucking her hair behind her ears as she checked out his manly ass.

It was a nice ass she thought.

Then she was hit with all of Peters's thoughts and feelings, since he made contact with her accidentally she could use her powers to pull his thoughts.

She knew he was there the entire time and wanted to see what he would do seeing Vision so close to her.

Of course, she liked Peter but she still didn't know if he liked her so she decided to see if he gets jealous of being close to someone else.

Of course, Vision was in on the plan as well because she'd feel bad using him without his knowledge.

She let peters feelings and thoughts flow through her as she sorted them out.

He was feeling jealousy subconsciously but was keeping a front of fake emotions on, he wanted to ask her out but was scared of rejection... he's in love with Wanda.

Wanda froze as she went through that feeling again. He was in love with her.

She didn't even think twice before running from the kitchen and running down the corridor to see Peter about to enter the lift likely to work out even though he was completely ripped.

Wanda saw him tense as he knew she was there but Wanda didn't care as she leapt on his back and they stumbled into the lift and the doors closed behind.

"What are you doing Wanda." He shrieked.

She kissed his neck causing him to freeze. "Loving you." She replied.

She got off his back and he turned to face her. He looked hesitant as if he was about to be pranked.

"This isn't a joke right." She shook her head in denial then stood on her tiptoes to kiss him gently.

"How did you figure out I was in love with you."

'My powers.' She said with a whisper inside his head and Peter nearly jumped out of his skin with fright.

He looked down at a giggling Wanda before he pushed her up against the wall, Wanda taken by surprise looked at Peter before his lips met hers and they kissed intensely.

He reached down and gripped her waist lifting her with ease as Wanda wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

They made out passionately the entire elevator ride down and carried on even as the doors opened.

Clint was shocked when he see them and tried to get them to stop since he wanted to go up to the penthouse.

Wanda flicked her finger and Clint fell on his backside as the doors closed and the lift went back up.

Maybe I'll take the stair he thought annoyed.

Peter broke away from Wanda, a thin line of saliva connecting the two. He smiled at her as he tucked a strand of red hair behind her ear.

"I've been in love with you for so long." He said honestly and Wanda kissed him gently as her hand trailed down and grabbed his ass.

"I know."