Snap

Natasha arrived back at her penthouse apartment she shared with her loving boyfriend.

She was in a terrible mood after the day she had, with Tony and Clint annoying her all day, too Ross trying to do his claws in the avengers and finally a bad training session. But most importantly she was feeling sick every time she woke up in the mornings.

It was simply one of those days where she felt terrible like everyone else has and sadly she still felt anger deep inside of her.

She opened the door to the apartment and slammed it behind her before kicking off her shoes and throwing her bag on the floor instead of the closet where it normally goes.

She practically collapsed onto the sofa when she entered the living room, hoping to have a peaceful end to her horrible day.

As she was flicking through the tv hoping to catch the start of the house of dragons, her boyfriend of two years, Peter Parker came out from the kitchen with a big smile directed at his girlfriend.

He walked over and pressed a kiss to her lips, to which she didn't respond. Confused her retreated and tilted his head to the side confused.

"Everyone alright, my love." He asked quietly.

She turned her head from the tv to Peter. "Yeh, I just wanna be left alone.

Peter nodded and placed a hand on her thigh for support, letting her know he was always here for her. "Alright but If you ever wanna talk, you know I'm always here for you."

"For god's sake, Peter just leave me alone. Your so fucking annoying at times." She shouted at him. Under her breath, she muttered 'I wonder why I'm with you sometimes.'

Peter nodded numbly and left without a word. He made it to the front door as he was going to leave the apartment for some fresh air and allow Natasha to have her alone time when he nearly tripped on a bag left in the middle of the floor.

He sighed and put the bag back in the closet and threw her used gym clothes into the wash before he finally left the apartment.

He put his hand in his pocket as he walked around New York wondering where he would go and what he would do.

Natasha looked at her phone and realised two hours had passed as she binged watched tv.

She reached out her hand for Peter who was next to her only for her hand to fall through the air as if no one was there.

She looked up and realised Peter wasn't with her and then looked around the room frantically.

Where was Peter?

"Peter." She called out softly but when she didn't hear a response she shouted Peter's name and once again there was no response.

She paused taking a deep breath as she went through her memories of the day until she reached her small outburst on Peter.

She felt like crying which was unlike her but she felt more emotional recently. Natasha grabbed her phone and sent a few messages to Peter, sending apologies and begging him to come back to her.

She ended the messages with an I love you. Before she turned off her phone, thinking in the silence of her apartment.

She remembered her bag was at the front of the door and decided she might as well put it away now since she was on her feet already.

She walked to where she last left her bag only to see it wasn't there. She looked around confused before she checked the closet and saw it was there, empty.

She walked to the kitchen and checked the washing machine and saw the load inside was finished. She opened the door and saw it was her gym clothes.

Even after being yelled at, Peter went out of his way for her.

She grabbed her phone and rang somewhere Peter would love while she kept glancing to the bathroom ready to confirm something.

Peter entered the quiet apartment an hour later. He could smell the sweet aroma of the Italian food he loved so much.

As he took off his shoes and placed them on the shoe rack he was greeted by a candlelight diner.

Natasha sat there awkwardly with her head in her hands worrying about how Peter would react.

She heard some footsteps and looked up. Peter stood there sheepishly wondering what was going on and as he opened his mouth to speak, Natasha leapt into his arms and cried.

She kept muttering apologies as she cried quietly into Peter's shirt, scared he would leave her.

Peter simply wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head, reassuring Natasha he wasn't going to leave her ever.

She led him to the table and they had a lovely meal basking in the loving atmosphere that radiated off the both of them.

After the meal, Natasha gave Peter a small box with a bow placed delicately on top. He opened it and nearly dropped the box when he saw what was inside.

A positive pregnancy test and as he look up at Natasha with happy tears in his eyes he could see the worry on her face. Before she could say anything Peter had picked her up and spun her around shouting happily about how they would be parents.

He reluctantly let her down and tucked a curl of red hair behind her ear that fell down the front of her face.

He kissed Natasha passionately as she returned the kiss to him. They broke apart panting lightly with their heads touching each other.

Peter was smiling so much that Natasha wondered if his face would split in half.

"I love you so much, you make me the luckiest man in the world," Peter said as he rested one hand on her waist while the other placed protectively on her stomach.

"I love you too Peter, I always will."