Secret

Now, Natasha Romanoff, the world-famous assassin and a valuable member of the avengers has a secret and it affects her every day but it became too much when she became face to face with the one thing she's kept hidden from the world and herself. Her son.

Peter Parker is Peter Romanoff but because of who Natasha was she didn't want to endanger her child so she entrusted some shield agents to take care of him.

Sadly the Parkers died on a mission leaving Peter with his 'aunt and uncle' who were ex-agents and familiar with Peters's true identity.

When Ben died Natasha wanted to be there for her son who she informed was right there holding Ben when he died but she couldn't. It was too late for that and what could she do walk up to a teenager and be like hi I'm your mother and your entire family is a lie.

She didn't want him to hate her but when aunt may caught Peter being Spider-Man Nat freaked out.

She went straight to fury and demanded he becomes an avenger to be protected as he would have a team supporting him and when Fury asked Peter denied it.

Nat watched over Peter from afar or on the news whenever he was mentioned so she was up to date with Spider-Man.

When she saw him on the news injured after fighting the sinister six and but luckily winning she couldn't help herself and ran out of the tower to help him.

She managed to talk him into receiving medical help from the avengers and after a while of introductions, he immediately had Starks interest because of how smart Peter was.

Though some were cautious like Steve because of Peters's age and Bucky thought he was a hydra spy because Peter could speak fluent Russian and which She was surprised at.

It pained the emotionless black widow as she wanted nothing more to have Peter in her arms as they cuddled on a sofa and watch movies together like a real family but it was too late.

The black widow thought she was doing the right thing by protecting Peter and keeping herself away but she was just being selfish. She was terrified and couldn't look after a baby while being an avenger.

She was torn between a family or something that was part of her. Her identity was battle so she choose the fight which ultimately destroyed any relationship she could have had with her family.

After watching friends get killed or injured she always thought back after every mission to one question. Why? Why leave her son to fight in pointless battles? She always assured herself saying that it was in Peters's best interest but was it?

And now Peter has suffered her consequences because his fake parents died and his fake uncle is dead. Peter grew up in a home of loss and hardship yet he appears to be so happy and free all the time like nothing in the world is bothering him.

Nat would say she's envy's that because her secret leaves her awake at night but sometimes when she looks at his eyes she can see truly how broken and tired her son is. I guess he inherited his mother's talent for hiding her true emotions.

Nat truly feels like a failure of being a parent for swearing to keep him safe by leaving him yet he becomes a superhero and saves the city time and time again alone against a group of highly dangerous villains.

Finally, it was just Peter and Nat left in the medical bay alone but Nat didn't realise it because she was stuck in her thoughts. Peter says there studying her wondering if he should tell her he knows the truth.

He often saw as a child how different he was from his 'family members and finally, he broke May and she told him everything. Peter didn't know whether to throw her across the room or hug her after all she was his biological mother.

All Peter has to know about his entire life was lies and loss. He has to keep his closest friend and girlfriend at arm's length to protect them at the cost is Peters's sanity.

He's grateful that after every fight they are worried about him or his fashionably late entrances and mysterious and random disappearances every time there's a crime. Yet they still love him and Peter could never ask any more of them.

Mj loves Peter with all her heart but she could slap some sense in him sometimes with him jumping into danger to save lives without a thought of his own yet that's what she also admires about him. How selfless he is and she couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.

Peter decided he would confront her Natasha.

"Why'd you leave." Nat broke from her thoughts and looked questionably at Peter.

"What are you talking about Spider-Man."

"Drop the act... Mother." Nat nearly fell out of her seat.

"W-W-what are you talking about." Peter snorted at how the wall of the assassin was broken into a stuttering mess.

"May told me everything." Nat already had tears in her eyes worried about the outcome of the conversation.

"Do you hate me?"

"No... but all I have is one question."

"What is it My little spider."

"Do you regret leaving me?"

"Every second." Within an instant, Peter was out of bed and into Nat's arm lightly sobbing from relief and happiness. Nat was sobbing because her child.. her son.. everything still likes her.. still loves her.

"I love you my baby spider."

"I love you too mama spider."

And when the avengers went to check up on the two spiders when they hadn't joined them for lunch they found an unusual sight. Natasha was on the bed spooning Peter who was fast asleep.

The avengers slowly left confused and their heads full of questions. They looked at her best friend Clint but even he was confused.

When the newly reunited spider family reunited woke and Nat left to grab Peter some breakfast in bed she was greeted by all the avengers sitting at the kitchen island looking like they were about to an intervention on someone. Tony was the first to speak.

"Nat why were you asleep with Peter." Nat smiled which was rare for the avengers to see.

"Peter isn't a Parker." Everyone just looked confused as Nat started making breakfast.

She ignored all questions until she was finished and was about to leave when Steve tapped her shoulder.

"What do you mean he's not a Parker."

"Biologically speaking he's a Romanoff. Peter Romanoff is my son." And with that she left while behind her everyone was frozen, Bucky had fainted in Cap's arms.

Then everyone erupted in chaos imagining not one terrifying spider but her son as well. Prank wars are going to be heated up.