Broken Promises: 2

I waited behind a shuttle bus as Mr Stark and Mr Rodgers spoke to each other. That was until my nickname was called which I didn't approve of at all.

"Alright, I've had enough UNDEROOS!" He shouts out my lovely name.

I leap out of my hiding spot and shoot a web at Mr Rodgers taking his shield from him and tying his hands.

Mr Stark looks at me with a small smile. "Nice job kid."

"Thanks, Mr Stark and thanks for my new suit."

"Alright fight now conversations later."

I wave at everyone. "Hello, guys."

"You've been busy," Rodgers says with a grin.

"And you've been a total idiot, dragging in Clint, rescuing Wanda from a place she didn't want to leave. Taking her away from Peter. Now he doesn't even want to see her." Mr Stark sighs.

"I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart."

"You already did when you signed."

"Alright, we're done. You're going to hand over Barnes right now then you can come back with us or a squad of J/SOC guys are going to come shooting first asking questions later."

Without replying Cap raises his hands and an arrow shoots through my webbing freeing him.

"Alright Lang."

"Hey guys-" I was going to warn them I felt someone nearby but I was cut off by a foot to my face. Ouch

"I believe this is yours, Captain America." The new guy says, handing Cap the shield. Then the battle occurs.

(A/N I ain't gonna write the entire fights and that because we should all have seen civil war and I'm lazy so deal with it.)

I see everyone line up in a row perpendicular to each other's sides. Team Ironman vs Team Cap.

We all start walking toward each other.

"They're not stopping." I point out as captain obvious. "Neither are we."

Then another battle happens. I try to avoid Wanda because as much as I hate her, she's always my sister so I don't want to hurt her.

I swing towards Captain America when he throws his frisbee at me cutting my webs. "That thing does not obey the laws of physics." I science geek out.

"Look, kid, a lot is going in here you don't understand."

"Mr Stark said you'd say that." I shoot my webs at his shield and legs.

As I pull him towards me I kick him hard in the face sending him backwards into a truck. "He also said go for your legs."

I grab his hands but he uses my webs against me those traitors. He slings me across the ground and slams his shield against my chest.

"Stark tell you anything else?"

"That you're wrong. You think your right and that makes you dangerous." I swing at him again and long story short I lost the fight. I throw the collapsed platform I was holding.

A gift from Captain America. I see a guy turn big... very BIG. I start webbing him up but he's still fighting back until I had a perfect idea.

"Hey, guys you ever saw that really old movie? Empire strikes back." I began tying his legs up.

"You know the part when they are on the snow planet with the walking things." As I kept tying his legs the two iron men hit him hard in the jaw causing the giant to fall.

"Yes that works-" I collide with his hand and knocked into a wooden crate pile. Too exhausted I just lay there waiting for someone to collect me.

After we lost to Mr Rodgers and the rouges, I was sent back to house arrest. I sat on my bed replying to the events over and over again. Then I noticed a letter and small parcel on my desk and opened it because it was addressed to me.

Dear Peter,

Listen I'm so so sorry for leaving you and I truly hope you understand why I did. I know you are angry and upset but take that out on me and not anyone else. I love you so much Peter and you'll always be my baby brother who I adore. In the parcel is a burner phone with my number on it and no one can find out about it promise me, Peter. Once again I'm sorry my brother and I love you with all my heart please take care and hopefully I'll see you soon. I promise to call you every week and text you

-love Wanda your Sister ❤️

Although I felt so much anger I smiled at my sister's letter. I hid it where no one will find it. I miss my sister so I have to go and patrol New York to keep the people safe but mainly distract myself. With me being able to contact Wanda maybe I can forgive her and we can move on stronger than ever... I wish that was the case.

___________

For a while, I was in contact with Wanda and we made some form of peace. That didn't last long though as eventually the calls stopped getting answered and my messages were left on reading.

I tried hard not to get mad but that was impossible. She left me alone, then she tried to make peace only to leave me in the dark once again for 2 months. Who does that to their baby brother?

I try not to think about it but it's hard and it's killing me inside. I've got so much built-up anger that if go see her I know I'll release it all.

Once again she promised me something and broke it. Should I be surprised no, definitely not?

Patrol has been alright but theirs a new villain on the loose called Vulture and I've been hunting him as best as I can.

Then weeks later who knew I'd have lost my suit because Stark took it after the boat incident which wasn't my fault at all.

Then I'd have a god Dam building dropped on me which was just lovely. Reminds me of Cap they could be good friends dropping things on people.

Anyways long story short I captured Vulture after he brought Mr Stark's plane of valuables down. I overlook the shield agents taking Vulture away and Happy organising a recovery mission for the valuables.

Finally, home from another patrol I swing in the window to my room only to find a bag on my bed. I walk over curiously to see a note on it

this belongs to you-TS

A grin covers my face as I see my New/old/suit that was taken off me in the bag. I throw my onesie I mean old suit into the wardrobe and put on the new suit walking around in my room to get used to it again.

I pull off the mask the widest smile know man.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

I turn around to see the last person on earth I'd want in my room. "Wanda!"