Hatred

Peter POV

Today was not a good day for me. Why you may ask because my mother and the rest of those rogue avengers have gotten themselves pardoned and are coming back today.

They should be locked up in the raft, my mother included, how dare she betray me ...

her son and my mentor Mr stark.

The amount of stress he's undertaken over the last few weeks is immeasurable. He's tried so hard to keep peace and the avengers safe but Steve insists on having a civil war because he's an asshat.

So today I get to meet the avengers for the first time which may sound odd considering my mom is a black widow but she wanted me to have a normal life so we grew up away from the avengers in secret and the only person that knows is Tony.

My normal life meant being trained every day and knowing how to kill someone in multiple ways with multiple weapons at a young age.

The training got more intense when I got my powers and all I wanted was a normal childhood and to spend quality time with my mom but nope she trained me into a killer, a weapon though she insisted it was for my benefit knowing how to fight.

I have lived the past 16 years knowing only fighting, No friends and fun trips to the park with the black widow instead it's up at the crack of dawn to exercise and then have training situations with the older spider.

I just wanted to be loved not made into a killing machine and I resent her for that but I like my mother am great at hiding my true feelings so she will never know.

I'm currently in the lab tinkering with some Spider-Man-related projects while Mr stark ran out of the room. He's probably going off to prepare himself for meeting the rogues in a few hours.

As much as I love Mr Stark his schedule is a mess and it gives me a headache but I do enjoy our lab days together.

I admire how much he's changed from what I've heard from my mom he seems happier and more focused now. I'm also impressed by how much he's stepped up and helped me when my mom betrayed us and left me alone with nothing.

He's become a fatherly figure to me and in all honestly, I love having a person to look up to and someone who helps me not only with my Spider-Man projects but with my physical checkups and worrying about me when I'm back late from patrol.

Natasha never did that for me, I had to fend for myself all because she wanted to make me strong in case she's never around and to be honest I couldn't care less if she's not around.

All my life I've wanted a mother to love me but instead I receive constant training and comments saying I'm not good enough or I'm too weak. So if she left me I'm ok with that because at the end of the day I will always have Mr Stark, the greatest mentor I've ever had and the best father who's not my father.

I'm starting to get hungry while working on my upgraded iron spider suit so I begin to walk to the kitchen. When I arrive I hear voices in the living room but I pay no attention and carry on making food.

While making some chicken I hear the voices head towards me and of course, knowing my luck it's probably all of the rouges but hopefully just my luck is positive and it's just Mr Stark. I hear the voices stop and I turn to see the rouge avengers and my traitorous mother standing there.

She attempts to smile at me but I just glare at her which stops her immediately. I'm assuming the emotionless assassin feels some sort of guilt and I hope it eats her up inside.

I sound very petty and you would be correct but I won't change my feelings because she's back in my life now. Captain iceman steps forward defensively.

"Son who are you and how did you get in here."