Shirtless Parker

Today is a field trip to Stark towers and the science class is going, Peter decided he couldn't be bothered to go on a field trip and went to the training room with his mama spider.

Mj isn't too happy as her boyfriend isn't here with her. He's probably in the lab asleep again like usual.

The number of times she has physically dragged Peter out of that lab would give anyone a headache but he's exactly like his mentor extremely sleep deprived but determined to work work work no matter what.

The entire bus ride flash has been trying to get chants started and explaining how he's going to expose Peter for all his lies.

Everyone ignored him like usual but they were interested to see if he has been lying or not.

Mj being observant found out easily his real identity because let's all be honest it isn't exactly hard to notice but everyone else is oblivious to Peters's weak lies.

The tour around Stark tower was pretty interesting if you haven't been there already for sleepovers like Mj and Ned.

But Ned being a major nerd was still squealing like a little girl every time they went somewhere.

Finally, they made it to the gym as there was an avenger currently duelling someone our tour guide thought it would be a good idea to let us watch.

As we got there Black widow had to electric sticks and was slashing towards her shirtless opponent.

He had his back to us so we couldn't see his face but he was a very good fighter. He was almost mirroring Black widows' moves and predicting swings before they even happened.

He spoke a Russian sentence to her which caught her off guard slightly then the mysterious boy swiped her legs from under her and pinned her to the ground.

She had a look of pride and happiness and that was a dirty move.

The boy held out his hand and she gratefully excepted them and brought him in a hug. She kissed his forehead, ruffled his hair then left to the changing rooms.

The boy finally turned and it was none other than Peter Parker MJ's Boyfriend who avoided this trip.

Karmas a bitch She thought.

All the girls in our class were staring at his 8-pack and V muscles which were glistening in sweat. His biceps were big and his arms.

Mj went weak at the knees looking at her boyfriend no matter how many times she sees him shirtless he will always affect her.

The boys on the other hand looked a mix of confused and jealous especially flash his poor 2 brain cells were firing on all cylinders.

"Wow he's hot"

"He can lick me all over any day"

"I could stare all day."

Mj wouldn't say she's the jealous type more protective and possessive of her man.

"Hey ladies eyes of my boyfriend now."

Everyone's head snapped to Mj but she just give a cold emotionless face that could give Nat a run for her money.

"Wow, you lucky lucky girl I bet he's unreal in the bedroom but you're too much of a prude to find out." One prissy princess said.

Then flash had to pipe up why you might ask because he needs attention.

"Please he's obviously on steroids and I doubt he could please anyone in bed." Let's just say that ticked off Mj.

"Listen hear you freaks Peter is 100% natural and trusts when I say he's a god in bed, last time I couldn't walk properly for hours." And with that Mj left the class speechless to go join Peter.

They watched her jump into Peter who caught her. He gripped her ass to make sure she didn't fall as she wrapped her legs and arms around his waist and neck pulling him into a passionate kiss which lasted minutes.

He whispered something in her ear which made her go red as she nodded. Peter took his lover's hand and ran out of the gym towards his bedroom...

The next day at school people saw Peter and Mj holding hands like usual but this time Mj had a slight limp to her if you know what I mean.