Prepare To Die

She had failed in her attempt to kill Clint Barton, the man who killed her sister.

She was about to kill him when another archer appeared and a very strong woman who decided she hated everyone on that roof.

Yelena was running across rooftops to make her exit as she berated herself for failing.

How could she let her sister's killer go free like that? She needed to avenge her sister for what had happened.

As she leapt onto a new roof she paused for a moment to catch her breath. She dug around in her jacket... Natasha's old jacket, and found a map to figure out her best course of action.

As she was looking at the map she heard a noise to her left. She put the map back in her jacket pocket and pulled out a gun. She aimed it towards the shadows behind the huge vents.

She took a small step forward and then another, trying to sneak up on the location she heard a sound.

As she got closer she squinted her eyes to try and see if she could see a figure in the shadows or if she was imagining it.

She took one more step before a knife was thrown with such force out of the shadows, that it hit the gun in Yelena's hand and flung it off the roof.

She got into a fighting stance when the shadow figure made himself known to her.

The man stepped out of the shadows, a black suit with a black widow spider imprinted on his chest. He looked about 6"1 and looked muscular.

He wore a half-black face mask covering his nose and mouth leaving only his hazel brown eyes to stare into her soul. Those eyes filled with so much anger much like her own.

His hair was brown and curly with the tips red in colour. The same colour as Natasha's she thought as her heart clenched at the thought of her older sister.

In his right hand was a katana with a black blade to match his outfit.

He stopped a few metres before her with his legs apart, one in front of the other, and katana raised above his head aimed at Yelena, both hands tightly gripping the handle.

He glared at her as if she killed his parents. He didn't move as he looked over her, assessing her.

Then his gaze settled back on her beautiful stoic face and he finally spoke.

"How do you have that jacket." His words laced with venom but she didn't outwardly react to him.

"I bought it when I was with my sister." She replied and saw he got angrier.

"Lies."

She let her emotionless mask break as she glared at him.

"Why is this jacket so important to you."

He sighed and lowered his katana slightly. "Because it was my mothers before I killed her." He said raising it back up again, standing tenser than before.

She looked shocked and then immediately grabbed her kali sticks from the holders on her back.

"And who was your mother."

"Natasha Romanoff." She looked shocked and nearly dropped her kali sticks from her hands before she gripped them tightly and charged at the masked man.

He swung his katana at a downward angle to which she barely dodged. A small amount of her hair was shaved off but she was just focused on destroying the man that dared say he killed her sister.

She rolled to the left and swung her kali stick towards his leg but he simply backflipped away.

She stood and ran at him again this time throwing one of her sticks towards him, taking the man by surprise as he slapped it away but she was already inside his guard and head-butted him.