Broken Promises: 3

"Wanda!"

"You.. your that spider thing person that goes around New York City!"

"It's Spider-Man."

"How long?" Wanda asks. I just stand there not breaking eye contact not knowing if I should share. "How long?!" She demands

I take a deep breath in... "Since hydra."

"You kept this from me our entire lives."

"Yes?" I replied with more of a question.

"Why did you keep that from me, I'm your sister!"

My blood boils with anger that has been saved up for ages and I realise that I can't keep it down any longer.

"No, you don't get to be angry with me when you left. You left me with a letter and a phone promising me you'd keep in contact. I don't get a goodbye just some pointless letter which meant nothing to me. You promised you would keep in contact but you stopped answering me leaving me on reading and declining calls. You ignored me, bailed on me and you were angry about me hiding this from you. I was going to tell you but guess what you left so you didn't deserve to know."

"Stark brought you into a fight that wasn't yours."

"Yeah, and Steve brought you into a fight that wasn't yours, Wanda!" I try to keep my tone calm but it's really hard when that thing is related to you.

"Peter you are only 15!! You shouldn't be doing this you can get hurt!" Her yelling dies down.

"Or worse I could lose you." Her head is down but the tears are obvious to me. There dripping on my carpet.

"You already have."

She looks up at me tears everywhere on her face.

"Peter I know you're angry but we are family don't forget that and don't let your anger take over you."

"I'm more than angry Wanda, I'm furious and more importantly disappointed. You left me alone at hydra and you did it again running off with Steve. You could have stayed but did you know? First chance you got and you left me. I don't know if I can ever trust that I won't be alone again."

"Peter I'm so so sorry-.."

"No your not do you have any idea what I've been through Wanda, do you.. of course, you don't because you've never cared enough. This year alone I had to fight a villain who dropped a building on me. I almost died but I got up and fought him and I saved New York from him. My flashbacks and nightmares have gotten so bad I can't sleep more than an hour a day. I barely drink and eat and it's all your fault." It's my turn for the waterworks.

"Peter I'm sorry for being angry." She looks down at the watch on her wrist. "But I have to go in a few minutes."

"I already knew that you never stay around, I'll never expect anything else from you."

"Brother." She steps forward for a hug but I just step away.

"Do you want to know why I do angry with you?" She nods hesitantly.

"This anger isn't recent oh no this is from hydra days. I told you we shouldn't trust them but you and Pietro didn't listen. You ended up being the golden twins and I was shunned to the side being experimented on not that you noticed because you were too busy with Pietro all the time. You want to know the truth about why you were punished so lightly whenever you did something wrong. It's because they tortured me for your and Pietros' actions. And I told you both yet you didn't care because you were so power hungry and full of revenge you abandoned me your brother."

We are both fully crying at this point. I take my suit and press the spider symbol and let the suit drop to my legs. My chest is covered in scars varying from gunshots, stab wounds, burns and whips. I turn around and show her a part of my skin that has been branded-PROPERTY OF HYDRA.

I turn to face her and she's gobsmacked. Tears fall more violently and I resist the urge to hug her. I guess letting all my anger out has helped me slowly forgive her but I'll never forget. She's my sister but if she breaks a promise one more time she's dead to me.

"P-Peter im-.." she's cut off by her watch beeping.

"I'm sorry Peter but I need to go just remember I'll always love you." As she leaves I grab her arm harder than I wanted. I guess all my daydreams of giving her the WWE special got to me. I hand her a small bag and kiss the top of her head before pushing her out of the door and slamming it in front of her.

------------------------

Wanda POV

I'm back at base with Steve and the others, currently, I'm alone in my room replying to everything Peter said to me.

All the hurtful words and yet all truthful. I did everything he said and he was punished for my wrongdoing.

My selfish ways end today.

I will become the big sister I should have been to Peter all those years ago. I'm going to embarrass him about crushes and test them to make sure they're worthy to date my little spider.

But first I need to make things right and help Peter heal from all those painful scars and memories he holds.

I look at the bag he gave me before I left and I still haven't opened it fearful of what might be inside.

A bomb?

A letter saying he will hate me forever?

I grab the bag and open it to see a small box and a letter so I read it.

Dear Wanda,

It's hard writing this because I'm all honesty I hate you for all this pain you've caused me but then I think of all the happy memories we cherish together so I'm giving you one chance and one chance only. No do-overs from now and please never promise me anything again that you're going to break because I'll kill you. I think it's time for me to rid of the past and leave it there for me and you to create a new future together. Just know I will always love my big sister. I hope we can become true loving siblings again.

Love Peter.

My eyes fill with tears but I blink them away and grab the box to see a phone with only one phone number named spiderling. And I for once kept my promise and stayed in contact with my baby brother.

Loving and cherishing all our memories and making new ones. The new ones are my favourite.

I was there to be his sister for him when

He got a huge crush on a girl at his school.

His first date with that girl.

Meeting her and approving of her.

Many years later being a maid of honour of

Peter and Mjs wedding.

And a few months later being a godmother.

I never regret being his big sister all that I regret is I wasn't there too so this for him earlier in his life. I'm just happy we made up.

The maximoff siblings are happy at last and at peace with their past.