Insecure

Peter was walking into the kitchen to make some snacks for his little movie night by himself when he looked over to the living room sofa and saw his girlfriend and Clint cuddled up and watching a movie.

He wasn't stupid he knew she missed her best friend considering he got back from a 2-month mission but they've spent the last 3 weeks together.

Before anyone starts Peter is not jealous of this because he knows they have been best friends longer than he's ever known Nat and the big fact that Clint is happily married with a family doesn't stop him from feeling a little insecure.

Call him pathetic but he can't help but wonder sometimes if she's embarrassed she's seeing someone younger than her and prefers older men.

Their relationship is rather secretive and while he doesn't mind it he still feels like something Natasha is embarrassed about. They spent all their 'dates' in their rooms.

But now he hasn't seen her in 3 weeks apart from in passing when she's always next to Clint or Tony or Steve.

Three gorgeous men he can admit and while Peter is always very attractive he still has a baby face compared to the older gentlemen.

He grabbed a couple of bags of sweets and poured himself a drink when Nat looked up from the sofa to see her boyfriend with his back to her.

She glanced around the room to see if anyone else was there but it was just her and Clint, who knows about their relationship.

"Hey, Pete you wanna join us." As she said this Clint looked up as well and paused the movie. Peter just collected his snacks, shook his head and left never looking at them once.

Clint looked at his best friend whose face was all confused with a bit of hurt on why Peter just left. He sighed to himself knowing exactly what was wrong with Peter and was close to kicking her ass because she still hasn't figured it out.

She turned to Clint and narrowed her eyes at him.

"What's up with him." Clint mentally facepalmed at how a super spy can't understand how her boyfriend is feeling.

"He's your boyfriend so you should know." She went to reply but hesitated. "I- it's been 3 weeks since I last spoke to him."

"Don't you think keeping your relationship a secret is affecting you both?" She thought about it and could see the point he was making.

The secret relationship was hurting them both and she hadn't even spoken to her boyfriend in three weeks... was she that bad of a girlfriend?

She wanted to slap herself for being so stupid. She got herself up and marched to peters room not noticing the smile on Clint's face before he shoved it with her popcorn and continued the movie knowing she won't be back.

She stood outside his door with her fist raised ready to knock and her breathing increasing slightly from nerves.

She never gets nervous but she couldn't stop overthinking all the bad possibilities coming from the conversation they were gonna have.

She knocked on the door and heard a faint voice telling her to enter so she did just that to reveal a shirtless Peter eating a packet of Haribo's.

He looked up to see who entered and once he saw his redhead girlfriends he paused the movie he randomly picked and put aside his sweets.

He sat up against the backrest of the bed and motioned for Natasha to sit next to him.

She leapt into his arms and gripped him tightly. Peter smiled inwardly thinking how this stone-faced spy was adorably cute when it was just then too alone. She's also very clingy not that peter's mind.

He started to play with her hair in the way she liked when she spoke up first.

"I want to tell everyone about us." That made peters heart leap out of his chest as that's all he's wanted but accepted Natasha's wishes to stay private because he loves her.

"What's with the change of heart." She reaches up and starts to play with one of Peter's curls in his messy hair.

"Clint recently pointed out something and I did some thinking. Keeping this a secret is hurting both of us and I care so much about you... about us so that's why."

He pulled her closer and gently kissed the top of her head getting a small hum of approval in return. He gripped her chin and pulled her up to eye level with himself.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

They both leaned into each other lips touching before Natasha pulled him closer and kissed him with so much emotion to display how much she loves him without using words. Peter followed in touch kissing her back with just as much effort

They separated for a moment of air both breathing heavily. A single string of saliva connects both mouths.

Peter was thinking about kissing her again when Natasha did it first with more passion and emotion than any other kiss they'd had together.

Her tongue invaded his mouth fighting against his for dominance while her hands when into his hair and gripped it tightly not letting him escape her.

Peter couldn't even think anymore all he knew is he wanted to kiss Natasha as well so just enthusiastically returned anything she did to him.

His hands began to wander her body, first, they cupped her cheeks and hair they moved down to her stomach gripping her hips as she continued her rein of dominance against him on top of his lap.

Finally letting his emotions cloud all judgment one hand stayed on her hip holding her steady while his other hand travelled to her arse and gently squeezed it.

Getting a moan of approval in his mouth from his actions he gently squeezed both cheeks getting another louder moan of approval. Pleasure racketed all through her body as she put her arms behind his neck and tightly held him in place.

They separated just mere millimetres from each other's lips both panting hard and red-faced. When they both caught each other in their sight and an infectious smile crept onto their faces.

"Better get them pants off Parker or do I have to rip them off."

Needless to say, they had an enjoyable night together filled with love and pleasure because they were happy and in love but the hard part comes tomorrow when they have to tell everyone the truth, will they accept them as a couple or not...