Scars

Peter hasn't had a good recent six months in all honesty. On a mission with the avengers, he was captured by a small group of hydra agents and tortured for 2 months until the avengers found and rescued him.

Ever since Peter has been more distant from everyone and less like himself. He rarely smiles and is constantly hiding his feelings, especially his anger which he takes out on the criminals.

The news has picked up on the more brutal tactics of James Jonah Jameson has been loving the hate Spider-Man has been receiving recently.

Because off this Bucky and Tony have been attached to Peters's hip trying to help him recover but they fear he will never be the same fun-loving boy again.

__________

Peter POV

Today at school I would learn that would be my worst day ever. I've had an avenger babysitting so much and school was my only escape from them.

I love them all so much but they can just get a bit too much and I just can't have any time by myself. The avengers and my two best friends Ned and Mj know what happened to me but what no one knows is how Severe my scars are.

The school lessons were like usual for me.. extremely boring and I'm not one to be arrogant or brag but I'm too smart for these lessons and they make me want to fall asleep.

Then it went badly for me when PE came.

I walk through the door to see my teacher looking more excited than normal.

"Ok class today we are doing swimming lessons so go get changed." Some groaned while some look excited.

Well, I was slightly panicking though you couldn't see it as I've lost my emotions. Ned and Mj look at me worried but I flash them a small weak smile showing my reassurance.

I got changed in a stall and kept his shirt on while rocking his new all-black Stark industries branded shorts.

That's right ladies and gentlemen Tony Stark has a clothing brand and to be fair to Tony they are very comfy and cheap.

This sounds like a sale pitch so let's stay focused. I walk out to the pool and see people standing around the teacher. Some people snicker at me thinking I'm some weak and embarrassed boy but if only they knew. My teacher looked at me and raised his eyebrow.

"Parker I'm gonna need you to remove your shirt."

"Why?"

"Because I told you so Parker now do it." The class remained silent while the flash in the corner of my eye is smirking like a mad Man. I sigh knowing exactly the reactions I would get.

I take my shirt off and throw it on the floor revealing my defined 8-pack and bigger-than-average biceps. But I know that's not what people are focusing on.

They are focussing on the scars covering my body. Stab wounds, gunshot wounds, whips, burns and my favourite PROPERTY OF HYDRA which was burned on my right pectoral muscle. Everyone looks shocked and wide-eyed including Ned and Mj.

"So are you are down staring it's rude you know." Flash out of everyone hesitantly stepped towards me.

"W-what happened to you." I snort as if he'd care.

"Isn't it obvious I was tortured now can we move on?" No one moves which I thought would happen. I've broken my class.

"By who."

"Hydra." Gasps rang around the class for those who didn't see the Hydra tattoo on me.

Safe to say everyone from then on treated me like they were walking on eggshells in case I would suddenly break apart from literally anything.

Even flash became super nice to me which felt extremely weird. Hopefully one day people will treat me normally though I'm not exactly normal am I?