A Mothers Touch

It was a decision of a lifetime and Peter sat on the fence while the world around him went to shit.

The avengers had fought one another and Peter sided with Tony until he switched at the last minute.

He only stayed on Tony's side out of obligation since he's technically his prodigy yet he switched at the same moment his adoptive mother did.

Peter never knew a mother's love, never had a father's guidance in life.

Never knew what a motherly touch was or a father's praise. He was alone.

All alone until Natasha Romanoff took him under his wing and helped train him. Peter could now use weapons efficiently while his hand-to-hand combat improved drastically.

At first, she was a bit distant and hesitant yet Peters's awful jokes and his constant happy energy broke the walls down from the black widows' deadly mask.

Whenever she was around Peter she smiled and joked more, she seemed happier and in her heart, she had all but adopted him already.

A month later Peter moved in with Natasha and was officially adopted by the black widow.

Safe to say every bully at school left him alone when the black widow showed up at school to pick up her son.

Peter was thriving in his life and everything looked good for once considering he wasn't known for luck, especially when it came to relationships.

He now knew what a mother's touch was, what a mother's love felt like. He felt like he could float through clouds with how happy he was.

Natasha finally had her family. She had dreamed ever since she was a little girl she wanted a family and then the red room took that choice away from her.

She was depressed for a long time after she was freed by S.H.I.E.L.D because she finally had the chance to start a life for herself and settle down but that wasn't possible anymore.

So she threw herself into work and became a high-ranking agent quickly, it took a while for trust to form with the other agents but she didn't care she had Fury and Clint that was her family and all she needed.

But yet she still yearned for a child and she thought about adoption for a long time until she was placed with the avengers and that put a halt to her plans.

Then Peter sprang into her life with his awful science pun t-shirts and the most excitement she had ever seen in a person.

She was distant at first not trusting like she normally was but he broke her down and she was glad he did.

She taught him everything she knew and he took to it like a fish to water. He was so determined to make her proud and he did multiple times.

She had asked him if she could adopt him and she didn't expect him to start crying. She thought she did something wrong until he threw himself into her arms and cried.

Peter explained how he had no one and didn't know what it felt to be loved. Natasha for the first time in her adulthood cried, cried with her son, for her son and herself.

When Natasha betrayed Tony by electrocuting the black panther she didn't expect her son to join her but she wasn't complaining.

Then there was the whole family mess she got dragged into when the taskmaster attacked her and her son.

It was simply a fight until she realised Peter had a tiny cut on his head, which made the fight personal and made Natasha angrier than she ever had been. No one hurts her small bean.

She had gone to Budapest and while she wanted to go alone but Peter clung to her with a glare on his face that she taught him but it made her laugh at him.

They went to the safe house and that's where she found her sister and Peter wrestling on the floor. Well, it was more like Peter sitting on her stomach while she thrashed underneath him giving him deadly glares.

Natasha thought it was only fitting to take a picture of her sister and made fun of her every chance she got.

Yelena and Peter thought they were sneaky but she had caught them on more than one occasion kissing like it was their last day on earth.

After setting things right by destroying the red room, Yelena left with the others widows but not before locking lips with Peter right in front of her.

Yelena smirked at both mother and son and fled quickly into the ship before Natasha could kill her.

When the snap occurred she felt distraught knowing Peter had died in Wakanda in her arms. He had cried saying he didn't want to leave her and she promised it would be ok.

But it wasn't ok and he had vanished, so had her sister.

For the next five years, she spends every waking second trying to figure out how to bring her son back.

She wrote loads of notes on how disgusted she was with how the crime had risen and no one was there to help.

Finally, she had the chance to save her son but it was at the cost of her life.

As she kicked off from the cliff, a crying Clint who begged her to let him go instead, watched as she fell to her death.

Natasha had tears running down her face but a smile as bright as the sun when she thought about her son. About her sister.

They would have each other and she would see them in the afterlife.

She thought about how she finally saved her son, loving him till her last breath, she hit the ground with thoughts of her family flooding her brain.

_______

Peter sat on a ledge at night looking at an ice ring. He was wearing an all-black suit with the black widow spider logo on his back.

He wore a black half-face mask that took up his lower face while his lower hair was brown but the top of his curls was red in memory of his mother.

When he came back and fought he looked everywhere for his mother but he couldn't find her.

When Cap broke the news to him she died, he screamed in agony, and his heart broke into a million pieces.

He never knew a mother's touch or a mother's love until Natasha Romanoff came into his life and gave it to him.

But it was ripped from his life and he wasn't there to stop it.

He had failed his mother by not saving her and he would always live with that guilt.

He left the compound and sought out his girlfriend Yelena and that was the last anyone had heard from and seen both Peter Romanoff and Spider-Man.

Peter glanced to his left and saw Yelena perched on the edge next to him, his hand still in hers.

His right hand went over his shoulder and rested on the tip of his katana. While he worked well with weapons that Natasha taught him, the katana was his favourite.

He called it widow's bite and used it to kill anyone that got in his way.

Yelena and Peter, we're only known to the world as the two widows, the most deadly assassins.

He looked down at the ice ring again seeing two archers firing upon some gang members.

He looked to Yelena and nodded before kissing her gently.

They smiled at one another before their faces went stone cold and looked back down at the taller archer.

It was time for revenge on the man that killed his mother, his lover's sister.

The man that took his mother's touch from him.