Chapter 95

JACES POV

My eyes haven't left Graces since she walked into the club, I'm not sure any other man's have either. She looks incredible in this very short and limited dress. Her makeup is done to perfection and she looks like a true Mafia wife tonight. I'm not sure I like the comparison but when she walks into my section my eyes rake over her. I finish my drink and walk over to her and grab her hand. I pull her to my private office and put the code in the door and we walk in. I sit on my chair and pull her onto me so she's straddling my body with her legs.
"You look incredible. I'm going to have to lock you in here all night so no one else can look at you." She smirks and looks at me with those big beautiful eyes. She kisses me gently. I'm not in the mood for gentle with her tonight and I put my hand to her face and pull her closer into me.
"Get on the desk." I whisper and she tilts her head and smiles standing up and walking to it, she hops up and lays on it long ways and splits her legs for me. I stand a little away from her and admire her beauty and her lack of underwear I walk over to her and put my finger into her, her back arches delightfully and I thrust my finger into her I slip an extra two in and she moans. I had no intention to fuck her like this, I'm furious at her but there's nothing like sex fuelled by lust. I pull my trousers down and pull her body into mine and thrust into her. She grips the table and I run my finger over her clit. I'm not going gentle I thrust into her harder and harder she moans louder I'm fairly certain if I keep going she's going to scream. I pull her face up and continue going. I pick her up and walk over to the wall and continue thrusting my cock into her hard. I kiss her lips and bite down slightly I run my teeth along her jaw and down her neck. She throws her head back and moans gloriously, I feel her come undone around me I instantly come inside her at her moans. I put her down and tuck myself back in. She leans into me
"I think I need some help cleaning up." I smirk and pull her skirt up and kiss around her beautiful clit I lap her up and leave a kiss on her bud. I wipe my mouth and stand up. I go and sit on my desk and rake my eyes over her.
"We need to talk." I say bluntly. I'm still mad at her for today. I needed that though, she looks incredible. She sits on my desk in front of me.
"So talk." I'm surprised that she's chosen to take an attitudey approach.
"Did you enjoy your day?" She has no idea I was there for a lot of it. She thinks Elijah just relayed everything to me.
"I did. I didn't appreciate your salty messages." I raise my brow and roll my eyes.
"You're the last person who gets to talk about salty. You clearly have something you want to say, so say what it is in your head you've thought about saying 100 times but haven't been brave enough." I want her to tell me what I already know.
"I hate you doing coke and I hate you smoking. You become some Mafia boss and it alters your entire personality, I thought you wanted to be clean? Look at where we started. You weren't a CEO we didn't have a shit ton of money, well you did, but I didn't. Everything gets fucked up and then we start making billions and you'd decide that's the time to become a Mafia man? Really? You say it's to protect me, protect us but you weren't the one with a gun to your head yesterday, that felt pretty unsafe." I nod. I'm pleased she's finally said it.
"What do you want me to do about it Grace?"
"I want you to be fucking clean. I want to actually feel safe. I want you to trust that I'm doing everything that's in our babies best interest and not trying to fuck being pregnant up."
"This isn't a fucking hobby Grace, I don't enjoy being a drug dealer, making kids do shit they don't want to do. I don't make a few quid from this I make millions. I get protection for you, yesterday was a fucked up situation but it wasn't you who put a bullet in your friends head. So don't sit there on your high horse like you're the only one loosing something. I will be clean for you i will not do it nightly, I will not do it unless I have to I cannot guarantee to be clean all the time that would be a lie. That's the best I can do. If you don't want to know if I'm doing it then you won't. I can't just not do this now. You made the oath to. I know I'm not being good for you, believe me I want to be. I just need to get this side of things running and then I can be there for you. I believe you're doing the best thing for the baby but Grace it was only a week ago you got drunk because you bled. You didn't tell me and that fucked me up. You seem to constantly want to push normal boundaries which put you in danger! It works both ways" I'm looking in her eyes trying to see where that landed and for the first time in a long time I'm genuinely not sure what she's thinking.
"Grace, I love you. So fucking much. I love our baby and I love our life. Things will get easier I just need you to be a bit more understanding for a few weeks." She looks at me. I can see tears under her eyes and it makes my chest ache for her.
"I've never loved anyone the way I love you. You've got the power to break me, in every single way now. You've broke me before. I know now that I won't survive any loss of you. So I'll try, I'll try be the wife you want and need. Please don't question my desire to keep my child safe and well though." I nod and stand up between her legs.
"Grace I'll never break you again. I can't promise a lot but I promise that. I will be here every moment forever. I believe you will keep our baby safe." She nods and wraps her arms around my torso.
"I love you." She replies into my chest. I smile to myself, our arguments are always easy and I'll always be grateful for that. I have to believe it's because we love each other so never really want to argue. I pull alway and look at her.
"You really do look incredible in that dress." I could go for round two she looks that good.
"Thank you. I wanted to make you want me." I laugh at this.
"It doesn't matter what you wear. I'll always want you. This is just an added bonus." I stand her up and take her hand.
"Did you like your jewellery?"
"Yes, thank you. Elijah relayed what I was wearing well."
"Mmmm he certainly did." I smirk she has no idea.
"We should join the othered, I'll come down with you and see Linc and Lily." Grace smiles surprised at my offer, me too I don't love being within the crowd downstairs unless I have to be. I grab her hand and lead her out the office. The rooms have filled up. There are girls dancing on poles for my men and they all look like they're having a good time. They all tilt their heads to me slightly their eyes all briefly gaze over Grace before realising I'll kill everyone who looks at her like they do the girls dancing. I look at Grace and run my hand down her back tattoo, it looks amazing on her. She dresses it well too. We stop on the balcony and Grace looks to see if she can find Linc or Lily. Grace leans over to me
"By the way, you look very handsome." I had a similar intention to Grace with trying to make her want me. I'm dressed in a white shirt with a black waist coat and dress trousers with a black suit jacket. I'm pleased my choice of attire had the desired effect.
"I did it for you." I reply and she smiles at me. I spot Lily and Linc by the bar. I point to Grace.
"You don't have to come down if you don't want to." She says and I shake my head.
"I wouldn't want you to be down there without me you look far to hot for that." Part of me wants to wrap my blazer around her and cover her up, part of me still might. I pull Grace down the stairs and past the other associates I've came to realise are very regular here. We walk through the crowded dance floor and meet Lily and Linc at the bar.
"Hey guys sorry about that."
"That's fine Grace, hey Jace this club is amazing..the free booze is even better!" Linc jokes.
"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself." I reply. I nod at the bar maid who makes me a whiskey and Grace a lemonade.
"Mr Atlas your drinks." She passes them to me and I give Grace her lemonade and she smiles at me. I feel uncomfortable down here but I'm not going to bring some college students into the fold upstairs. I lean into Graces ear.
"I have some business to take care of. You know where I am. Hell, who am I kidding I'll be watching." I kiss her cheek.
"Have a good night guys." I walk back through the crowds of people who all look drunk or high. I climb up the stairs two at a time. I go to my balcony and look over. Elijah walks over behind me.
"Sir Mr Davis wishes for an audience."
"About?"
"Business." I roll my eyes.
"Tell him I'm not looking to expand right now."
"He insists sir." I turn around and scan the room Elijah points to an older gentleman with a cigar in his mouth and a line of coke infront of him.
"Bring me another whiskey. Don't let Grace out your sight." I walk over to the table and sit down.
"Ah Mr Atlas. Glad you accepted my request."
"What can I do for you Gerald?"
"I want to increase my capacity."
"In what respect?"
"I want to move more."
"You know I have no intention to increase my movement."
"I think you will when you hear who it's for."
"Who?"
"MS-13" I'm genuinely surprised they want to do business with me. I however don't want to get into that shit. It'll end up with someone being murdered probably me.
"You have to be kidding me. Fuck no."
"They pay good money."
"They also like to put bounties on people. If that supply chain fails it's going to be me who gets killed, not you. If you open any supply to them I will cut you off do you understand me?" He reluctantly nods. I raise my brow to Elijah who walks over and sits next to Gerald and cocks his gun against his side. I lean over the table.
"If I think for a second you're irreplaceable you are wrong. There are hundreds of people who want a seat at the table. Don't even think about entering into business with them or your dead." I stand up and leave the table. I go to the balcony to see where Grace is. I spot her pretty quickly. She's dancing with Lily in the centre of the dance floor. She looks happy.