Chapter 21

Our moment of bliss is interrupted by a knock at the door. I jump up like a giddy child and run to the door, I open it to the Uber eats driver who unloads an obscene amount of food and a bottle of Laurent Perrier. I thank him and run some of the food to the island, Jace goes over to the door and gives the guy a tip and brings the rest of the food over.
"You ordered a lot of food." He smiles and pulls me into him. "I was hoping we'd have reason to celebrate." He grins with his beautiful wide smile and pecks at my lips. He goes over to the food and starts taking the lids off the food. He takes out two crystal champagne flutes and pops the champagne.  "I think this calls for celebration, Mrs Atlas to be." I smile, it's wide toothy grin but he kisses it anyway. I take the glass and sip it. The bubbles fill my mouth, it's delicious but it hurts a bit so I set the glass down and begin loading a plate with my favourite foods. I walk to the dining table and start tucking into my food. I hadn't realised how starving I was. I glance at the giant diamond on my finger, this must have cost a fortune. It's beautiful and cut to perfection, of course it is, it's a custom Tiffany ring. He put so much thought into it all while we were on the outs. I smile to myself. Who'd have thought we'd be here. Engaged just months after the entire disaster happened. He does seem different, more the man I want him to be. Maybe Edinburgh will be good for us. I finish my food without uttering a word to Jace, when I look up he's looking at me, he's definitely been staring at me this entire time.
"I'm going to take tomorrow off to be with you." He says I raise my brow.
"We were together today?" He smiles and nods.
"I hardly think doing life admin counts as a day together, however much I did enjoy my trip to the dentist." He smirks, he notions for me to come sit on his lap and I oblige walking around and onto him, straddling his waist while he's on the chair.
"Well what did you want to do?"
"Why don't we go for a spa day, you've had a hard  week so you could get some spa treatments and your hair done? I'll just float around." This does sound good actually, while I was living on my own I had enough money to pay bills and eat nice food, but getting my hair done was not an expensive I was willing to spare. Besides, in the least gold digger way possible, I'll be one of the richest people in the UK eventually. I roll my eyes at this thought and Jace picks up on it raising w brow.
"I'd like a spa day, I was thinking how I couldn't afford it before you got here. So it'll be nice to get my hair done at the least." He smirks " you don't have to want for anything ever again, you might not be married to me yet, but anything you want, it's yours baby." I smile. He's a very generous person, he always has been with his wealth.
"Speaking of marrying me, do you have a timescale in mind?" I didn't, it hadn't even crossed my mind in a serious fashion, i didn't wake up with being engaged even in my heads hemisphere but here we are. "Do you?" I reply and he beams. "Tomorrow?" I laugh this is typical Jace. "We can't get married tomorrow, I look like shit with bruises on my face, a numb cheek and I haven't in had my hair done yet." He grabs a lock of my hair and plays with it looking down at me through his lashes. "You could marry me in a bin bag, but for real, I'd like to marry you as soon as I can. I want to show you the delights that will be for Mrs Atlas." I laugh "And I can't have them now?" He laughs a hearty laugh and picks me up, he stands off his chair, my legs tied around his waist. He walks to the bedroom and throws me onto the bed. He unbuttons his black shirt one by one, not loosing eye contact with me. And slides off his jeans. He returns to his room for a second.
I wait and start to get impatient, he's leaving me here high and dry? Really? Before I can storm out he comes back in, his holding a black box. It's a box I know. The energy in me swells. He grabs out two lace ties and climbs onto me. He ties my wrist together and I pout. He leans to my ear and bites the lobe and whispers with his hot breath "I'm going to show you one of the privileges of being mine baby girl." He lifts up his eyes are no longer green, they're blacked and hungry. He ties my wrists to the headboard and laughs to himself. He takes my T-shirt and rips it in two "JACE!!" He smirks and stuffs part of the ripped T-shirt in my mouth, it hurts and I wince. Jace notices and immediately goes soft. "Shit I'm so sorry baby I forgot, are you okay?" I nod unable to talk and rake my eyes over his body, his tattoos are glistening under his sweat and the low moonlight filling the room. He continues his assault on my body in the best way, he slides my jeans off and unclips my bra, he places it over my eyes. I'm vulnerable, completely vulnerable to him. I can hear him breathing in my ear. "Are you happy for me to use toys on you?" I nod. "If you want me to stop just make noise and I will." I nod I feel his hands come to my breasts, his lips to my neck, he nips with his teeth and sucks with his beautiful lips. He takes my nipple between his fingers and twists I jump, he enjoys this and moves to a soft squeeze until I feel his teeth on my nipple, he's nibbling, gently. His tongue is caressing my nipples now. If he continues this I'm going to come before we've gotten anywhere. His mouth moves down my body but his hands remain on my breast pinching, twisting and massaging. He gets to my vagina and teases my clit with his teeth he pulls his hands off my breasts and parts my legs wide. I can feel his weight shift on the bed. His face is inches from mine, his cock is brushing against my vagina, I can feel its hardness on it. Suddenly the familiar sting on a nipple clamp on my breast makes me shudder followed by Jace kissing my neck. "You're so wet for me. I think you're ready now." I wine into the T-shirt in my mouth, Jace comes up and removes it really gently. "You want me to stop?" "No just, you haven't really played with me...it's going to hurt." "Grace baby, trust me." I smile and nod. "I do. I promise I do." He carefully replaces the T-shirt into my mouth.
"You're going to need that" he jokes, I hope it's a joke? I can feel him back near my vagina with his cock, surely he's not going to put the entire thing in right now? Suddenly I feel two small balls placed inside my vagina, followed by him sucking and kissing it. This is heavenly the balls shift as I tense when he nips, but cools when I relax. Jace is pleased with his work and viciously removed the balls. He wastes no time. "Deep breath." I do as he says and he pushes his full cock into me, I was ready, but tight. "Fuck grace." He's loving it. He's taking it gentle though, thrusting slowly in and out of me waiting for my body to agree, when it does I feel his desire take over, there is only just now I hear a low growl exit his mouth. He flips my body over and pulls my but up. He enters me in doggy style and thrusts in hard and fast, his hips in circular motions. His fingers come down to where our body is colliding and plays with my clit with his thumb and finger. "Fuck, you're so beautiful." He reaches my mouth with the T-shirt and rips it out my mouth unapologetically. The pleasure in me offsets any pain he's just inflicted and I'm in absolute bliss. He pulls my hair and I moan. "Fuck Jace, I love you." He doesn't need me to say any more, he pumps into me harder than before until finally we both climax. He reaches over and unties my wrist, removing the bra from my eyes.
"Did you enjoy yourself?"
I smile and nod. If it was even possible he got better at that since Chicago.
"Did you?" He climbs on top of me again.
"Do you even need to ask that?" He kisses me and puts his hand on my cheek. "Twice in one day. Aren't I lucky." He brags and shows a victorious smile. "Apparently so. I'm tired though." He nods. I'll go lock up. See you in bed shortly, wife to be." He leaves the room without a second glance. What is happening to me.