Chapter 19

I actually manage to stay awake for the 45 minute journey to the dentist. I must confess I've been dreading this part, I feel like throughout my breakdown i neglected this aspect of me. Jace picks up on my mood and grabs my hand.
"What's up baby? You look tense?"
"I'm nervous" I confess and Jace laughs.
"No one likes the dentist Grace, but don't be your smile is perfect." I blush, it's not true, but for him it is.

Before I know it we are walking from the car into the clinic hand in hand. Jace checks us in for our appointments and we are quickly collected by two dentists, one for each of us I assume. They take us to a twin room with two chairs and two nurses. Not quite what I had expected. Jace takes a seat on the first chair, he virtually fills the entire thing, he's so tall and muscular.

"Alright guys we are going to just take some X-rays and then we will review them and come back. It'll probably be around half hour between I hope that's ok." Jace and I both nod, it's fairly standard. They take our X-rays and leave us in the room with the two dental chairs. Jace sits up.

"Come here" I shake my head. So he stands up and locks the door to the room. I'm so puzzled then he strides over to my chair and sits on the small stool the dentist used and towers over me.
"You know you don't have to wait in the chair right?" I smile and nod sitting up, Jace helps by pressing the button on the pad of the chair forcing its motor to sit. He kisses me on my way up. He returns to his chair and motions for me to join him again.

I role my eyes and walk over to him and sit on the end.
"I don't think these chairs are designed for two."
"No, probably not. But there's something about you sitting over there all alone in yours that makes me want you with me."
He leans up and pulls me in, he forces me into a straddle position on his body. He puts his lips on mine and runs his tongue along the crease, eventually pushing his tongue into my mouth, he tastes minty and cold, he swishes his tongue around my teeth and against my own tongue. He slides his hands up to my cheek and pulls me closely in so he can almost lift me I'm that close. I can feel the bulge in his jeans, and a wave of heat radiates my body. He pulls away and He leans past me and switches the over head examination light on.

"Mmmm just as I thought." I raise a brow at his comical attitude. He leans forward and picks me up, turning me over and placing me led on his chair, he shines the light into my face and kisses me again forcing his tongue in my mouth and grabbing my hips with his hand. He runs one hand to my cheek and to my lip and leans in to my ear.
"I'm sorry to tell you this, but you need a good filling baby girl." I stop, oh he's good. Before I have time to whip a response up he is kissing down my neck sucking at random points and grazing me with his teeth, I can't hold back my giggles. "If you wanted to play doctor and nurse you should have said this morning." He smirks "I don't want to play doctors and nurses." His hand reaches down my top and slides onto my jeans, he unbuttons them quickly and slides them down discretely. His lips are kissing me aggressively, we are both unwinding and loosening. His lips meet mine and he mumbles on them
"Open wide baby girl." He splits my legs and slides his fingers into my vagina, he's circling his thumb over my clit gently in circles and thrusting his fingers in my vagina aggressively the contradiction is empoweing. I kiss him harder and push out of the chair pulling him onto me, I pull his hair. "Fuck, Grace, tell me I'm your only one" I oblige "I love you, you're the only one Jace." He smirks and pulls back, his eyes are dark and cunning and I'm a bit scared. He pulls his free hand to my neck and pushes me back down gently. He leans down and whispers in my ear "Baby I'm sorry, you've got to sit back now, this bits going to hurt." He looks up at me his eyes are dark and adds "I promise, I'm going to have to fill you now." Without any other notice he thrusts his hard cock into me, a moan escapes me as he repeats it in the most electrifying and aggressive way. "I fucking love you so much" he says into my lips. I kiss him harder, "I need you, I need you closer" I say begging him to go faster and harder, he obliges, he pushes the chair button to a more upright position and pulls my leg over his shoulder. He has a glorious smirk on his face and pushes in deeper, harder and faster. I can feel my tummy tingling and my pulse getting faster. He tightens around me, his cock exploding into me, while I explode onto him. "Fuck, Jace, Fuck" It's euphoric and I've missed it. It's been a long few months but that was, amazing.
Jace collapses onto me whilst holding his weight off me he kisses my lips, he runs his finger along my wet vagina and licks it.
"It's been so fucking long since I've tasted you" I shift beneath him coming back to earth.
"Shit Jace!!! We are literally in the dentist, we just fucked on the examination chair...before they've even seen us." I blush a dark shade of red. He brings his lips to my ears.
"Sorry baby girl? But like I said, you needed a filling and if I'm not mistaken, it'll be the best one you get today." I blush he's so dirty sometimes but I love it.

He kisses my nose and climbs off me. I jump off the chair and pull my jeans up and straighten my clothes. Jace pulls me back into a tight hug.
"Thank you. I love you." I nod and smile. I love this. Back to the old us. I walk back over to my examination chair, and smile and stare at Jace whose unlocking the door and returning to his seat. He's barely back in his when the door nocks and the dentists walk in. He throws me a just in time look and I laugh.
"Okay guys we are just going to give you a quick exam, we've seen the X-rays nothing significant so let's just check and then you can be on your way." We both nod and are led back for our examination. Both are quick and painless, Jace gets a clean bill of health, me however not so lucky.
"I'm sorry Mrs Atlas but you have a really small cavity that needs a quick filling. We can do it now for you if you're both happy to wait." Jace sits up and let's out a laugh and says " Hate to say I told you so Grace, but yeah that's no problem, can I get my teeth whitened while she's getting it done?"
"Of course Mr Atlas, Chris will just go get the solutions and trays, Grace, I'm going to numb you up now hope that's ok?" I nod I look over at Jace whose already rose from his seat and is walking over to me. He takes my hand and sits by my lap. He knows me so well.
"Okay Grace, coming in now with a sharp Scratch." I squeeze my eyes shut and Jace squeezes my hand
"You've got this Grace, you're doing so well." Why am I such a baby in these scenarios? Jace has had to do this for me twice in my life, the last time was when my wisdom tooth was removed. I just cannot cope with the needles.

"All done grace, you can have a few seconds while that goes numb. I'll go check on Chris with your trays Mr Atlas." We both nod and smile. Jace pulls me into his chest and whispers "You'll have to let me know which filling was better baby." He laughs a hearty laugh, he finds himself genuinely hilarious. I smile sluggishly. "I kind of wished you'd said we'd come back another time, I'm so drained from today." He looks at me with a worried eye. "Oh Grace, I'm so sorry I just thought you'd want it done with. Next time you can make the decision." With that the Dentists are back with Jaces trays. They finish off both our treatments and we go home.