Chapter 25

I swim around the pool, admiring the beautiful decoration. He does know me really well despite the time we had apart whilst I'm drifting around the pool a petite lady wearing what can only be described as the beauticians outfit comes running over to me.
"Excuse me are you Grace?"
"yeah I'm Grace" I reply nervously.
"I have you booked in for some treatments now. Hope that's okay? Your groom booked you in for a facial a full hair cut wash and blow dry and dye if you wish nails being done and full body massage with him after I hope that's okay?"
I smile and climb out of the pool. I Put on the towelling robe and follow her into the treatment room it smells like frankincense and myrrh with a hint of lemon. I take a deep breath and inhaled the good smells and it relaxes me. She sits opposite me and grabs my hand and starts filing my nails and asks me to choose a colour for my nails, I ask if I'm getting both my hands and feet down and she smiles and says whatever I wish. I reply saying yes, just in case for whatever reason I might have for tonight the time flies by quickly before I know I have both my hands and feet done. My hair is cut neatly with some additional highlights put through and shape around my face. My skin is glowing. I do feel like a new woman I must confess I look in the mirror and I smile. I'm genuinely happy for the first time in such a long time and it's all because of him, I never wanted to fall back into loving him. This was suppose to be a clean start for me, but I guess somewhere along the lines. Someone had other ideas for me right now. I'm totally fine with it because quite frankly I'm as happy as I've ever been, even with the impending CEO issues coming up over the horizon right now it's just me and him in our little bubble and I'm totally there for it a couple of minutes past and I hear a rattle on the door of the changing rooms its a familiar noise, I would know it anywhere. I open the door and smile. "Hey" he says coolly raking his eyes over my freshly primed body. "Fuck." He mutters "hello you" I laugh. "Are you ready for a couples massage?" He has the biggest smile on his face.
"Um yeah sure" I smile. " Where do we go?" He guides me into a small room that's dark filled with two identical tubs of mud with a bed lying at the back with a towel over it. Jace chuckles "we are getting a massage I promise, but this is called the mud ritual and we get to cover each other in mud I thought it sounded fun?" I smile, a bit annoyed at how much beautification has just taken place to get ruined. He holds his hand out and helps me into my mud tub. I sink into the warmth I cast my eye over his naked body as he climbs into his mud and it covers his tattoos and it makes me a little bit sad. he notices my sadness and asks
"what's wrong baby you okay?" I nod and smile. "The mud has completely covered your tattoos Jace." He chuckles "do you like them that much? I nod "you make me want one." He looks at me in a stern way. "I don't want you to have one." I raise a brow "Why not don't you like them?" I wink and smile.
"I like them on me but I got them to feel pain when I needed to, for me there an escape from reality they're not always a positive reminder of my life. But they're my story.." God he's beautiful his eyes glow. His skin is matted with tattoos and his hair is wispy and long enough for me to run my fingers through dark as night there's not anything about this person I'd change. He literally looks like he was sculpted by God Jesus.

I shake my head and smile I croke out "I'll do you a deal." He raises a brow.
"Go on."
"I won't get a tattoo, unless you break me again. Then I'll cover myself in them." I smirk and his tongue brushes his lips.
"I counter." He offers
"Oh?"
"You can have one tattoo, I'll do it, and in return you will give me one. It'll by your first and only and my last." My eyes go wide. His last? I thought he'd tattoo over his skin a million times. Something about being his last was very enticing.
"Fine, but I will get more tattoos if you ever break me."
He nods and our eyes hitch on one another.
"Have you thought about the wedding?"
I nod.
"And?"
"I don't want anyone here." He looks at me quizzically.
"Who did you invite from my family?"
My family is small, Im virtually an orphan, my aunt is the closest thing to a mother.
"Um...I invited that" I hold my hand up and he stops.
"As I said; I don't want anyone here." He nods
"Well it's a good job I didn't tell them why they're here then isn't it." I nod and smile.
"So you'll marry me?"
"I didn't say that did I Jace."
Before I can even begin to wait for his response his next to me, his eyes are on fire, I can see his patience is wearing thin. He extends his hand motioning for me to get out of the mud. I take it and he leads me to the wall of showers. He puts his hand on my chest and pushes me against the wall, he's not being aggressive but it's certainly not gentle. He takes a lock of stray hair of mine and tucks it behind my ear.
"Grace, while I appreciate it's a big decision, you will be my wife." He pushes his body on mine, I get butterflies in my stomach. Why am I so resistant to him. I'm punching, he's rich and beautiful, but he's also damaged and dangerous. His hand runs up to my neck and he takes his finger and traces my collar bone and up to my jaw. He brings his head down to mine and whispers in my ear.
"Fuck, Grace, the things I want to do with you, to you and for you. Just fucking marry me will you so I can?"
"It's never stopped you before." I whisper.
"Not this, not everything I want, I want you all of you in this way. I can have you sexually any way I fucking want, but I need this Grace. My patience is wearing thin. You know you want it so it will happen. Tonight. Just you and me. You'll be mine and the rest of the world will fucking know it."
I know this Jace, I love this Jace he knows I've always loved it when he turns into the boss. And I can't get any words out, I just nod through the torrential shower rain. He smirks and crushes his lips onto mine, pushing me so hard against the wall there's a bang.